I need your health tips???

Hi friends, give me some tips

1) How to keep my face smooth and clean without pimples???

2) How to keep my body physically fit and what are the things i should avoid to overcome my weight???

3)How to overcome the the mind stress to keep my mentally fit

I struggle with 2 and 3 myself, but I think I can help with 1!  I recently found two treatments on pinterest that I've used faithfully for months and love the results.

Here is the pin:  http://pinterest.com/pin/237987161528347222/

Here is the website:  http://simplemom.net/oil-cleansing-method/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+simplemom+%28Simple+Mom%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

And here is a quick summary:

How to Get Started

1. Make your cleaner

Simply mix the oils together in a small bottle, give it a little shake, and youâ€ve got yourself a homemade, frugal facial cleanser. The most popular blend of oils for this cleansing method is castor oil and extra-virgin olive oil (EVOO). The castor oil draws out dirt and other gunk from your pores. The EVOO is a brilliant moisturizer, helping heal and nourish the skin.

• For those with normal skin, you could start off with a one-to-one ratio of castor oil and EVOO.

• For those with acne-prone or oily skin, reduce the proportion of EVOO, and try three parts castor oil to one part EVOO.

• For those with drier skin, start off with one part castor oil to three parts EVOO. This is what I use.

Experiment, and find what ratio works for you. Just start off with a little bit, and then try it for a few days. I began with one teaspoon of castor oil and three teaspoons of EVOO in a little squeeze bottle.

2. Gently rub it in

Pour a quarter-sized amount into your palm, rub your hands together, and slowly massage your skin with your fingertips. Donâ€t splash your face with water first — apply it dry. Work the oil into your skin for about a minute, and enjoy the peaceful massage at work. Donâ€t scrub — just rub.

3. Steam your face

Next, wet a washcloth with hot water (but not scalding!), and put it over your face until itâ€s about room temperature. This is steaming out your pores, removing the impurities and the dead skin cells. Itâ€ll take about a minute — enjoy the nearly-free facial.

4. Wipe off the oil

Take the washcloth, rinse and wring it, then gently wipe off the oil. Your skin will probably feel softer immediately.

Then if you do have a breakout, this works wonders!

Pin - http://pinterest.com/pin/237987161528368955/

Website - http://www.cutoutandkeep.net/projects/best_pimple_killer_ever

In a tiny bowl, add your tablespoon of sea salt. I reccommend using sea salt or any other kind of natural salt- table salt is not reccommended. Add literally a couple droplets of water and mix until it becomes a paste. The sea salt should not dissolve completely. If it does, add more salt- until there is a paste-like consistency going on.

Apply the paste to all zits on your face. I leave it on anywhere from thirty minutes to two hours- until the salt has dried is best. Then simply and GENTLY "dust" the salt off your skin. You should notice that most redness has vanished and the zit itself is looking much better. Repeat this on a daily basis until those pesky pimples dissappear.

Just wanted to note that this is great as a face mask as well, and that when you are rinsing it off your face it is wise to make use of the granules for exfoliation.  Also, I have used (instead of water) the juice of a cucumber and the juice of a tomato. I have even added a dab of honey to the mix when using it as a spot treatment. Try experimenting- however, the simple water and salt mixture is extremely effective.

1) I use this amazing cleanser- DDF Glycolic Exfoliating Wash 5% - 8 oz....it's a bit pricey, but you only need a little and it actually works

2) Weight Watchers.  it's the healthiest way to eat.  The points system is so easy.  

2 & 3) Yoga.....as someone whose brain never shuts down, I need my weekly yoga.  it's the only time I feel calm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by anirudh123 View Post

Hi friends, give me some tips

1) How to keep my face smooth and clean without pimples???

2) How to keep my body physically fit and what are the things i should avoid to overcome my weight???

3)How to overcome the the mind stress to keep my mentally fit