2013 Brides in Jamaica

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31 muneera0302

muneera0302
  • 277 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:55 PM

Originally Posted by DivaBride2Be 

I have booked Dwayne Watkins Photography, his work is impeccable and he IS the best. They work well with Elite Media too which we have also booked. If yur thinking of booking im sure you wont have any regrets.

Congrats! his work is amazing! he did a shoot with Christina Milian, beautiful!!!!

#32 muneera0302

muneera0302
    • 277 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 01:58 PM

sure I can, here it is 

Option 1

• Up to 10 hours, including a second photographer that captures those special moments that is not always in plain view.

• Up to 1000 images

• One DVD Album with w/hi-resolution images

• One Personalized Internet Webpage www.yourname.com (photos will be uploaded for Family and Friends to View)

• One Day After Trash the Dress Session up to 2hrs

• One 16x20 Photo

• Ten 8x10 Photos

• Photo Enhancing and Retouching, including Black & Whites

• Copyright Reproduction Rights are assigned to you allowing you to make your own reprints and enlargements.

Price $4295

DWAYNE WATKINS PHOTOGRAPHY –TEAM DWP
      email:    info@dwaynewatkins.com
      twitter:  @TeamDWP

His work is AMAZING!!!! pics are def worth the $, just more than i wanted to spend :-)

I'm trying to find a photographer in Montego Bay for December wedding, so far i like Misha Earle and Sungold, i think Misha has more my style (actually dwayne does lol)

Do you have any other photographers that have similar style? looks like we were looking for same style in photography.

#33 alexisinjamaica

alexisinjamaica

• Moderators
      • 562 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 13, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Secrets St. James, Montego Bay
      • LocationLos Angeles

Posted 13 March 2013 - 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by kristencanada 

Yay! Getting close!

March 13th, 2013 - Secrets Wild Orchid!

Yahooooooo!

OMG today is your wedding day!!! Hope it is/was amazing! Can't wait to hear about it and see pics! (Fellow Secrets bride here.)

#34 muneera0302

muneera0302
      • 277 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:02 PM

Originally Posted by alexisinjamaica 

OMG today is your wedding day!!! Hope it is/was amazing! Can't wait to hear about it and see pics! (Fellow Secrets bride here.)

Originally Posted by kristencanada 

Yay! Getting close!

March 13th, 2013 - Secrets Wild Orchid!

Yahooooooo!

OMG congrats!!!! hope your day today was beautiful and an amazing experience!!!!

#35 DivaBride2Be

DivaBride2Be
        • 37 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 09:50 AM

Sorry ladies, not using Dwayne Watkins anymore, turned out to be the biggest mistake when negotiating, we hadnt signed any contracts yet and wanted to change dates and he told us he has to keep all the money, then he sent half back! Then cancelled. Im complaining about his tardiness and lack of communication and trying to lock us in a contract when his contract requires a signature and money and we havent signed! Worst person and attitude ever and very greedy. We are now looking elsewhere. Please beware!!!! Nightmare to deal with and slow!

#36 muneera0302

muneera0302
          • 277 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 10:08 AM

Sorry ladies, not using Dwayne Watkins anymore, turned out to be the biggest mistake when negotiating, we hadnt signed any contracts yet and wanted to change dates and he told us he has to keep all the money, then he sent half back! Then cancelled. Im complaining about his tardiness and lack of communication and trying to lock us in a contract when his contract requires a signature and money and we havent signed! Worst person and attitude ever and very greedy. We are now looking elsewhere.

Please beware!!!! Nightmare to deal with and slow!

oh wow sorry! his site images are really amazing, sucks it turned out that way. good luck in trying to find a replacement. seems like there a good amount of photographers to choose from. i still haven't decided mine yet. still waiting on quotes to come back from them.

#37 Cherina

Cherina
            • Banned
            • 636 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

quote name="DivaBride2Be" url="/t/78539/2013-brides-in-jamaica/30#post_1883308"]Sorry ladies, not using Dwayne Watkins anymore, turned out to be the biggest mistake when negotiating, we hadnt signed any contracts yet and wanted to change dates and he told us he has to keep all the money, then he sent half back! Then cancelled. Im complaining about his tardiness and lack of communication and trying to lock us in a contract when his contract requires a signature and money and we havent signed! Worst person and attitude ever and very greedy. We are now looking elsewhere. Please beware!!!! Nightmare to deal with and slow![/quote] Look into Merrick Cousley, similar style, breathtaking statement photographs and the nicest guy you will ever meet.

2.14.14 I can not wait to marry my very best friend ... Again!

#38 Cherina

Cherina
              • Banned
              • 636 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:57 AM

Sorry ladies, not using Dwayne Watkins anymore, turned out to be the biggest mistake when negotiating, we hadnt signed any contracts yet and wanted to change dates and he told us he has to keep all the money, then he sent half back! Then cancelled. Im complaining about his tardiness and lack of communication and trying to lock us in a contract when his contract requires a signature and money and we havent signed! Worst person and attitude ever and very greedy. We are now looking elsewhere. Please beware!!!! Nightmare to deal with and slow!

Look into Merrick Cousley, similar style, breathtaking statement photographs and the nicest guy you will ever meet.

#39 Cherina

Cherina
                • Banned
                • 636 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:59 AM

www.merrickcousley.com

#40 muneera0302

muneera0302
                  • 277 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:06 PM

Originally Posted by Cherina 

www.merrickcousley.com

thanks! love this one too! are they reasonable? i just emailed them asking for quote. I'm still trying to figure out who to use for my  December wedding. Thanks again.

Back to Destination Weddings in Jamaica

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users