Sign in to follow this  
leenancy

OOT Bags for Guests Not Staying At Your Resort?

I'm getting married in an all-inclusive resort in Mexico. I have some guests who chose to stay at different resorts (they're spread about between three different resorts). What should I do about their welcome bags? I really want to give them bags, but I don't know how I'm going to get it to them. I don't think I will be seeing any of them until the wedding day because they can't get on resort grounds without paying a hefty fee. And I was really hoping to avoid driving around in a taxi to three different resorts. Any ideas?

You aren't having any parties before the actual wedding?? If not I would honestly (if you have the time) take the time to go and visit those guests. They took the time to take work off for your wedding I would take the 3 hours it may take going between resorts to hand deliver the bags.

Yes, I am having events at my resort before the wedding. The problem is that my resort charges $91 each day for one non-resort guest to be on grounds, which everyone I invited was well aware of. Which is why I highly suggested that everyone stay at our resort so that they could be included in everything. That being said, these guests still decided to stay at different resorts.

If going to their resort is not an option then I would put them to the side at the reception.  Maybe ask a bridesmaid to remember to give them there OOT bag when they see them.

Thank you!

Originally Posted by stella331 View Post

If going to their resort is not an option then I would put them to the side at the reception.  Maybe ask a bridesmaid to remember to give them there OOT bag when they see them.