Photo

-=-Seriously Considering RIU Guanacaste for April 2013 Wedding and Need Any/All Input-=-

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 sophie13

sophie13
  • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:28 AM

Hi I am thinking of having my wedding there next year. Could you email me your price list? Thanks.

#22 sophie13

sophie13
    • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:32 AM

Hello, I am planning on getting married there next year Nov 2014 as well. Could you also email me the price list and pictures? sophorn_h@yahoo.ca

#23 sophie13

sophie13
      • 8 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:34 AM

Hi,

I am thinking of getting married there Nov 2014. Would you be able to send me a price list? Did you have the semi-private dinner? How was that? Would you be able to send me some pictures of the decorations, tables, centrepieces, etc? Thanks so much, my email is sophorn_h@yahoo.ca

#24 k10sal

k10sal
        • 1 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 01:41 PM

having a destination wedding at the RIU Guanacaste November 2015 and would be interested in hearing an honest opinion from someone who had a wedding there. I have been exchanging e-mails with the wedding coordinators which can be a little frustrating since I have a lot of questions. Would hope for my time there to be as stress free as possible but would love to hear about someone's experience and any helpful tips.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users