DHGATE.com Good or NO good?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 abs824

• 153 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 02:03 PM

So I have read alot of posts on the "posts all knock off questions/comments here" forum but honestly I do not have the time to read 400+++++ pages.  So I am just getting to the point of what my question is: Is DHgate.com good to order from? My dress on there that I like is only $140. it actually retails for $880 and up. But no stores around me have that dress in.  Also how true to size are the dresses that have been order from there? thanks for the help

#2 janette34

• 417 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:39 PM

Well that depends.  DHGate is like Ebay there are a bunch of different sellers and each seller has its own reviews/feedback.  As for dresses I ordered mine from Babyonline.  It was a knock off of a Pronovias, construction of the dress was great, it was very well made but it really didn't like look the picture.  They added a stupid looking ruffle around the waist that is really not flattering but that is my fault for not asking them to remove it before they shipped it to me.  Since I'm just using this dress for TTD I'm not that concerned and having my mom fix a few things on it.

#3 claire20

• 4 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:28 AM

So far, two of my friend like the dress in DHgate and I could tell it because the fitting is just right and perfect to my classmate. The cut of the dress is perfect and she looks wonderful in her wedding.

#4 abs824

• 153 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 12:54 PM

Thanks for the input

#5 mrlddst

• 222 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:03 AM

It depends on the seller.  Babyonline and Allanhu seem to be two of the better sellers.  But its a crap shoot, stick with a seller who has good feedback.  I ordered a dress from Allanhu, it was very close to the picture.

Its done.....you can read my planning journal or the review...long over due.

#6 abs824

• 153 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 07:09 AM

Thanks. I just order it . For $140 vs. $900. Either I will save $ or lose only $140.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users