Photo

Where to get married in Jamaica?! Iberostar Rose Hall Beach...or Gran Bahia .....? Any suggestions appreciated!

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jamaicanmecrazy

Jamaicanmecrazy
  • 94 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:50 AM

I am looking to have a wedding in Jamaica next July, with hopefully around 35 people. One person coming may be in a wheelchair and another has a SEVERE milk allergy.....any suggestions to customer accommodating resorts?!

#2 JayKay

JayKay
    • 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:11 PM

I was married at the Gran Bahia in Jamaica in January.  As to the person in the wheelchair, the resort is not really wheelchair friendly at all.  There are tons of stairs and steps everywhere.  It could be done though if need be as there are a few elevators throughout the property.  As to the milk allergy, my mom also has a very severe milk allergy and she never went hungry.  That was one of her main fears is that she wouldnt be able to find enough to eat, but she said there was always plenty to eat.  They also made her  special food for the wedding dinner.  They were very accomodating!

Originally Posted by Jamaicanmecrazy 

I am looking to have a wedding in Jamaica next July, with hopefully around 35 people. One person coming may be in a wheelchair and another has a SEVERE milk allergy.....any suggestions to customer accommodating resorts?!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users