Photo

Body by Vi 90 day challange

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 kellykanester

kellykanester
  • 236 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 08:17 AM

This new program is blowing up in Canada, I know around 8 different people who are on it and are losing weight consistently. Has any of you ladies tried this, what are your thoughts ?

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#2 asoldierswife

asoldierswife
    • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:38 AM

my sister did it and went from a size 9 to a size 3, she had a great exp on it. I am getting my kit in this week to start becasue I wanted to see how it worked for her before i spent money on it. If you want more info just let me know and I will tell you everything I know about. or if you have any questions I can answer them for you too. I just don't want to ramble on about something your not interested in knowing haha.

#3 jlb392

jlb392
      • 197 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 11:52 AM

My FI and I tried it a few months ago.  It was okay, but neither of us lost weight and we REALLY got sick of drinking shakes.  I don't think I will be able to drink another one for a long time {shudder}

#4 yunric

yunric
        • 93 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

don't do it. The shakes re good, but they do not satiate hunger.

#5 jlb392

jlb392
          • 197 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 05:24 PM

she's right....the shakes do taste good, but they don't satisfy you at all.  I was hungry within an hour of having a shake.

Originally Posted by yunric 

don't do it. The shakes re good, but they do not satiate hunger.

#6 baileybutton

baileybutton
            • 199 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 07:25 AM

I'm thinking about trying it too! I just can't decide between the transformation kit or the shape kit

03.13.13 ~ The day I marry my best friend!

#7 kellykanester

kellykanester
              • 236 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:27 AM

I have been doing it for a week now and have lost 3 pounds on top of the 13 I had lost with just diet and exercise. They do keep my full, you are to snack in between shakes and have a healthy dinner, it seems to be working for me !

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#8 yeemein

yeemein
                • 91 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

These are the best diet/protein shakes I've ever tried. I've been drinking them since January 2012 and lost about 5 lbs of fat. I only have them in the morning, replaced my breakfast. I do get hungry around 2 hours after I drink the shake but also depends what I put in the shake. If I add a banana then I stay fuller longer. Normally I will have 2 scoops with a spoon full of green yogurt (plain), a few ice cubes, 1/2 banana, and tropical blend of juice. I blend it up in my magic bullet and enjoy. I didn't have much to loose, mainly I wanted to maintain my weight before the wedding, and it definitely helped me do that. I also train a lot so it helped rebuild my muscles. This is a great product and I probably will continue to use it after my wedding. My FI uses it also and he's lost probably 5-8lbs of belly fat! Quite the improvement!

#9 CrystalRomero

CrystalRomero
                  • 24 posts

Posted 14 May 2013 - 03:20 PM

If anyone is looking to start let me know I have lost about 15 lbs in a little over 2 months and gained muscle where I never have been able to. I can help you reach your goal just message me =) They do work and there are ways to not have cravings or be hungry an hour later. I have a red velvet cake shake or cookies and creme for breakfast and love love it!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users