This is amazing! I feel so bad for my guests
Originally Posted by acireta
I absolutely loved making these bags! I think this was one of my favorite projects throughout this planning process, and Iâ€™m really excited to share them with you all.
We got the bags from Cheap Totes, and they were totally worth the price ($2.89). Theyâ€™re a nice large size with a big pocket on the outside, and the quality is great.
I made tags for each bag on shimmer cardstock, and used a 3â€ punch from Michaels (with a coupon of course!)
I did separate welcome packets for cruising guests and St. Thomas guests. I ended up making my own folders from black cardstock because I couldnâ€™t find the right size folders I needed. I tied each folder with ribbon and a welcome monogram.
Welcome Packet Contents
- Welcome postcard (Vistaprint)
- Wedding week events (Vistaprint)
- Wedding day timeline (Vistaprint)
- Photoshare business cards glued to one of the pockets (Vistaprint)
- St. Thomas postcards (
- Door hangers (Vistaprint)
- Photo release form for the cruising guests (from Carnival, see templates below)
- Recipe cards (from Jules23, Vistaprint)
- Keycard/tip holder on lanyard (
Here's the whole welcome packet all put together:
To be continued...