• Wedding Location:Barcelo Maya Beach Resort
  • LocationRiviera Maya, Mexico

Posted 02 April 2013 - 07:55 PM

Great bags!!!!

#112 futuremrsthomas

futuremrsthomas
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 08:47 PM

Great bags!  They really came together nice and you covered every possible base.  The titles for the bags were really cute too!

#113 CAKnight

CAKnight
    • 197 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 11, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Key West, FL

Posted 24 April 2013 - 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by acireta 

I included a few different bags with stuff for the guests in the OOT bags. Brandy’s kit labels by Rebecca were a huge inspiration for the toppers for these kits.

In Sickness and In Health – Carnival Liberty/St. Thomas Survival Kit

• Dramamine (www.cheaptravelsizes.com)
    • Advil (www.minimus.biz)
    • Band-aids (www.minimus.biz)
    • Neosporin (www.minimus.biz)
    • Mints & gum (Dollar Tree)
    • Purell (Dollar Tree)
    • Tissues (Other BDW brides)
    • Mustang soaps (stores.ebay.com/silkybathnbody)
    • Shout wipes (www.minimus.biz)

DSC00283.JPG

DSC00280.JPG

For Better or For Worse – Sun, Sand & Fun Kit

• Sunscreen (www.cheaptravelsizes.com)
    • Aloe (www.cheaptravelsizes.com)
    • Chapsticks, inspired by Rebecca's design for Brandy (Dollar Tree, shrinkwraps from photo 5.JPG

• Flip-flop Playing cards (Oriental Trading)
      • Mini personal fans (Oriental Trading)

DSC00289.JPG

DSC00295.JPG

In Good Times and In Bad – Live, Laugh, Love Kit

• Star Wars Pez (Amazon)
      • Personalized shotglasses (Discount Mugs)

DSC00313.JPG

• Personalized guitar picks (www.claytoncustom.com)

DSC00306.JPG

• Starfish wine stoppers (BDW bride a long time ago)
      •   

DSC00299.JPG

DSC00318.JPG

We included Sudoku/wordsearch books (Dollar Tree) and cosmetics bags (dollar bins at Joann’s Fabric). We got black pashminas for the ladies from Sears, bought on a day when they were ridiculously on sale. I printed the tags on shimmer cardstock and used blue ribbon to tie them.

DSC00176.JPG

DSC00175.JPG

To be continued... 

Based on your experience of being a cruise bride, what did guests use and what didn't they use? If you could did it again, what would you add?

#114 acireta

acireta
    • Site Supporter
    • 750 posts

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:38 AM

Originally Posted by CAKnight 

Based on your experience of being a cruise bride, what did guests use and what didn't they use? If you could did it again, what would you add?

I would have put more Dramamine! People kept running out and coming to me for more. They used the little fans a lot also. The ladies used the shawls constantly.

I probably would have skipped the playing cards and the sunblock, it wasn't enough for a week and people brought their own. The shotglasses and picks were silly additions, but they meant a lot to us so I would do them again!

I probably put a lot of extra stuff in there that everyone could have lived without, but people loved the bags and they were such a fun project to put together, especially with a small guest list like we had :-)

Erica & Al - April 3, 2012 - St. Thomas, USVI

Planning Thread

Wedding & AHR Pics

#115 CAKnight

CAKnight
      • 197 posts
      • Wedding Date:April 11, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Key West, FL

Posted 01 May 2013 - 08:50 AM

Thank you. Your feedback is very helpful!

Originally Posted by acireta 

I would have put more Dramamine! People kept running out and coming to me for more. They used the little fans a lot also. The ladies used the shawls constantly.

I probably would have skipped the playing cards and the sunblock, it wasn't enough for a week and people brought their own. The shotglasses and picks were silly additions, but they meant a lot to us so I would do them again!

I probably put a lot of extra stuff in there that everyone could have lived without, but people loved the bags and they were such a fun project to put together, especially with a small guest list like we had :-)

#116 ddrezek

ddrezek
      • 29 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 07:53 AM

Hello!  What incredible ideas you have!! Is there a chance you can email me the templates?  I cant open them and would love to use some of your ideas, if you dont mind ;)

#117 jenn4285

jenn4285
        • 159 posts

Posted 12 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

Everything looks soo amazing! Did u used any coupons for vistaprint? Just wondering how I can get the most out of vistaprint...

#118 MrsMoye

MrsMoye
          • 152 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 07:08 PM

I included a few different bags with stuff for the guests in the OOT bags. Brandy’s kit labels by Rebecca were a huge inspiration for the toppers for these kits. In Sickness and In Health – Carnival Liberty/St. Thomas Survival Kit

DSC00283.JPG DSC00280.JPG For Better or For Worse – Sun, Sand & Fun Kit photo 5.JPG
              [*] Flip-flop Playing cards (Oriental Trading) [*] Mini personal fans (Oriental Trading)
            DSC00289.JPG DSC00295.JPG In Good Times and In Bad – Live, Laugh, Love Kit
              [*] Star Wars Pez (Amazon) [*] Personalized shotglasses (Discount Mugs)
            DSC00313.JPG DSC00306.JPG
              [*] Starfish wine stoppers (BDW bride a long time ago)
            DSC00299.JPG DSC00318.JPG We included Sudoku/wordsearch books (Dollar Tree) and cosmetics bags (dollar bins at Joann’s Fabric). We got black pashminas for the ladies from Sears, bought on a day when they were ridiculously on sale. I printed the tags on shimmer cardstock and used blue ribbon to tie them. DSC00176.JPG DSC00175.JPG To be continued... 

Nice!!!

#119 RachelHolmes21

RachelHolmes21
            • 167 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 08:47 PM

Nice!!!

Love the OOT bags!

#120 Tinkerbell82

Tinkerbell82
              • 193 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:26 PM

I can't wait to get to 150 posts so I can get to your templates! LOL!  Everything is awesome.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users