Acireta's OOT Bags - Tons of Pictures & Templates
Posted 22 March 2013 - 09:38 AM
Posted 22 March 2013 - 10:52 PM
You really did an awesome job on these!!! Everything is very organized. I hope that I can be this organized when it comes time for me to make mine. I hope all went well with your wedding.
Posted 24 March 2013 - 02:37 AM
Posted 26 March 2013 - 08:21 AM
Originally Posted by Soon2b2013
Hi ladies, does anyone have any ideas on how to ship the OOT Bags? I'm not sure if I should bring them down, ship ahead of time and if I do that....should they shipped already put together?... Help please!!!
I'm not shipping mine. I would be so afraid they would not arrive on time!! We are just taking an extra bag with us. Also, I'm giving a few of mine out before (bridesmaids, sister, brother etc) so that we aren't having to pack ALL of them!
Posted 26 March 2013 - 05:15 PM
so many great ideas thanks for sharing!! Do you have template for the thank you attachment?
Posted 29 March 2013 - 08:20 AM
Originally Posted by acireta
I included a few different bags with stuff for the guests in the OOT bags. Brandyâ€™s kit labels by Rebecca were a huge inspiration for the toppers for these kits.
In Sickness and In Health â€“ Carnival Liberty/St. Thomas Survival Kit
- Dramamine (www.cheaptravelsizes.com)
- Advil (www.minimus.biz)
- Band-aids (www.minimus.biz)
- Neosporin (www.minimus.biz)
- Mints & gum (Dollar Tree)
- Purell (Dollar Tree)
- Tissues (Other BDW brides)
- Mustang soaps (stores.ebay.com/silkybathnbody)
- Shout wipes (www.minimus.biz)
For Better or For Worse â€“ Sun, Sand & Fun Kit
- Sunscreen (www.cheaptravelsizes.com)
- Aloe (www.cheaptravelsizes.com)
- Chapsticks, inspired by Rebecca's design for Brandy (Dollar Tree, shrinkwraps from
- Flip-flop Playing cards (Oriental Trading)
- Mini personal fans (Oriental Trading)
In Good Times and In Bad â€“ Live, Laugh, Love Kit
- Star Wars Pez (Amazon)
- Personalized shotglasses (Discount Mugs)
- Personalized guitar picks (www.claytoncustom.com)
- Starfish wine stoppers (BDW bride a long time ago)
We included Sudoku/wordsearch books (Dollar Tree) and cosmetics bags (dollar bins at Joannâ€™s Fabric). We got black pashminas for the ladies from Sears, bought on a day when they were ridiculously on sale. I printed the tags on shimmer cardstock and used blue ribbon to tie them.
To be continued...
These turned out so well!!! Where did you get the plastic bags you put the wedding week survival kit stuff in? I am either finding HUGE bags or tiny ones...any ideas?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users