Photo

After falling in love with 3 dresses I picked the ONE

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 lrae

lrae
  • 35 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:10 PM

During the course of my engagement I have changed my mind over and over agian on my wedding dress. Last week I picked up my wedding dress after alterations, and during the time it was being altered I questioned my self again and almost changed my mind.  I am getting married at the Hyatt Resort and Spa in Key West outdoors.  I went with a Davids Bridal satin fit and flare mermaid style gown, and alterations were a lace up corsett back and a 9 point bustle. Here are the photos

My Wedding Dress Front.JPG

#2 lrae

lrae
    • 35 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:12 PM

A Different view

Corsett back and 9 point bustle.JPG

#3 Tia529

Tia529
      • 76 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:17 AM

It looks amazing on you! I love the corset back!

#4 Speckles121

Speckles121
        • 720 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:23 AM

Absolutely gorgeous..I tried on one that was similiar to this and it was my runner up choice!! Best wishes

#5 lrae

lrae
          • 35 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:27 AM

Thank you Tia529. I love the lace up back too...it was worth it to add that detail. Have you picked a dress?

#6 lrae

lrae
            • 35 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:32 AM

Thank you Speckles121. I originally chose a different dress and couldnt stop thinking about this one, and finally bought it and took a risk hoping my first one would sell. I had 2 dresses for about 3 days...stressing hoping my finace wouldnt find out I had 2...but a bride to be found my first dress and contacted me and bought it. So I knew it was meant to be. 

What style dress did you go with? Do you have photos of your choices? I have photos of my top 3. I enjoying looking at the pictures there are details I love about each of them.  Good luck to you, happy planning.

#7 Speckles121

Speckles121
              • 720 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

I ended up going with this dress..loved the feel of it on and it wasnt as heavy! It has a lace up back too which i LOVE!!!

Array

#8 lrae

lrae
                • 35 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 12:10 PM

Wow...that is an amazing dress. I love how flowey it looks. The corset lace up back is a must....I just love the look it gives you.  Beautiful choice. Have you picked your accessories to wear? I am wearing a birdcage veil with feathers and pear, reinstone accents.  My necklace and earing I chose are simple but have sparkle, it is crystal. I think to add some beachy touch I am going to order a bracelett from etsy with pearls and starfish on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users