Photo

FOR SALE: Stainless steel/Purple travel mugs (++ extra BONUS items with purchase)

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 JR14

JR14
  • 244 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:03 PM

Hello!!

I have 8 extra travel mugs perfect for your OOT gift bags (from discountmugs.com) - ST88 purple and stainless steel.  *BLANK no personalization*

Selling for $25 USD + shipping (OBO)

EXTRA BONUS ITEMS if purchased:

I also have 5 extra first aid kit cases (labeled 'For better or for worse, in sickness and in health') with a few items included inside (bandages, antibacterial gel, etc) + 3 luggage/badge tags + black lanyard.

See pics below.

*SHIPPING COSTS EXTRA

*PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL ONLY

Please PM me if interested.

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#2 JR14

JR14
    • 244 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

Pictures of the BONUS items!!!

first aid kit.jpg

tags.jpg

J + R ~ Bristol Buenaventura, Panama ~ 26.May.2011~~ 95 booked (+ bride & groom)

#3 tanyasdream2010

tanyasdream2010
      • 11 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:39 PM

Just to help you out, another great place to post this is at fairytalefriend.com

It's all wedding related products and services for $50 or less. Just thought I would help!

#4 J-me

J-me
        • 398 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:46 AM

Unfortunately, I don't have time before I leave to purchase them from you, but do you have the first aid template? I've seen a lot of that same template, but can't get the color to change and I like your color!

Please & thanks if you're able to

#5 Speckles121

Speckles121
          • 720 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 07:50 AM

If you put the pic into publisher then right click on the picture, format picture, picture tab then recolor. In the box that looks like ///// click it then do more colors and pick your picture color! hope this helps!! i have the template if you need it as well, just PM me!

Originally Posted by J-me 

Unfortunately, I don't have time before I leave to purchase them from you, but do you have the first aid template? I've seen a lot of that same template, but can't get the color to change and I like your color!

Please & thanks if you're able to

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users