Photo

Planning my wedding

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NickyL

NickyL
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:18 PM

Hello all just by fluke I bumped into this website. Very useful info so far. I am currently trying to plan my wedding n was hoping to get married at the grand pallidiym resort. I have been having some issues getting through to anyone at all. I am starting to wonder if I should choose somewhere else. Does anyone as a contact for this hotel! Any feedback? My wedding date is July 20,2013 but trying to get started. Thank u

#2 WeddingMay

WeddingMay
    • 208 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 03:01 PM

I have found that the closer you get to your wedding date the more responsive the vendors are. It is Jamaica and time moves slowly there Mon!

Married! May 13 2012!

#3 Kristy28

Kristy28
      • 160 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 04:29 PM

I agree with Wedding May. Your wedding is far away and they often don't respond until closer to the wedding. I was trying to planning my wedding 2 years in advance and it would often take my resort planner 3-4 weeks to get back to me on questions. I wouldn't worry yet.

Wedding booked for December 12, 2012 at the RIU Ocho Rio....cannot wait.....it will be the best day of our lives

#4 breathenagain22

breathenagain22
        • 23 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 08:02 AM

I am getting married at the Grand Palladium Lady Hamilton in June 2012, and would agree with the previous posters, response time for many of the hotels is slow so far out, they tend to focus on the brides with upcoming weddings. In speaking with other GPLH Brides, they have advised not to stress on the slow response in the beginning, a few months prior to the wedding the coordinators will take care of you.  I have been in contact with someone from sales~ Angelly Arias and she has always responded much quicker than those in the wedding department.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users