Sign in to follow this  
BrittneyD

Lingerie Bummer

I found this cute little babydoll for my BD session today. Only to find a rip in it while I was trying it on. It was the only one in my size. I have called almost every Victoria Secret near me to see if they have it...no luck. It is not on-line either. I am so bummed out. It was perfect.

It can be fixed. I was just hesitant to because it was on a ruffle, and I suck at sewing ruffles. I could always get someone to do it for me though. I will have to check back with them tomorrow and see if they still have it. She took it off the rack while I was still there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
That's crazy they don't have it online. Did you try ebay?
I tried on-line and ebay...no luck. I think it is left from the summer collection, so they are just selling what is left.

You should go back and buy it tomorrow if it's the one you really want. I'm sure a tailor could sew it, and it probably wouldn't be too expensive if it's only 1 rip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizz View Post
You should go back and buy it tomorrow if it's the one you really want. I'm sure a tailor could sew it, and it probably wouldn't be too expensive if it's only 1 rip.
It's right on a seam, so I know it can be fixed. Hopefully I am not too late. I will call them in the morning.

So they won't sell it to me. They say Victoria Secret has a policy that states they are not allowed to sell damaged merchandise. I do however have about 5 stores that are all about an hour away, that I can still call. Hopefully one of them will have it in my size.