Photo

Hello Everyone! We are a New Wedding Planning Business In Mexico!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Kristee

Kristee
  • Vendor
  • 33 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 01:37 PM

Hello Best Destination Wedding World! 

FB BANNER.jpg

My name is Kristee and I am so excited to be joining you all here on Best Destination Weddings.

I am the proud owner of a very unique Destination Wedding Planning company called Fresa Weddings.  I’m Originally from Canada & moved to Playa Del Carmen Mexico 3 years ago to persue my dream of being a Destination Wedding Planner.  I worked as a Wedding Planner at the beautiful Secrets Capri Resort & Spa where I was able to be part of over 150 Happily Ever After’s. This experience not only helped to remind me that I was born to plan weddings, but it also allowed me to see what is working and what is missing from this industry.   

I wanted to create a company that offered Destination Wedding Brides an alternative to the typical Resort Style Wedding.  That gave brides the opportunity to feel as comfortable and at ease with the planning process as they would if they were planning a wedding at home ensuring they receive the same level of client service they deserve and most importantly that opened the door to brides looking for more private, customized and unique Weddings here in Mexico. 

I am now fortunate enough to be able to split my time between Canada & Mexico holding the hands of our brides on both sides of the border.   

Myself and Team Fresa are here to help you and we mean it! We are here because we love what we do and only want you to have the very best wedding possible here in Mexico.  So, Wether you are 1 day or 1 year away from your wedding, if you have questions, any questions at all we want to help! In any way we can! 

Please don’t hesitate to contact us day or night...To us, You are all Fresa Brides and even if all we can offer you is an insiders view or an answer to a burning question...We are here for you! 

Feel free to check out our website for more photos and information too! BDW LOGO.jpg

#2 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 01 March 2012 - 03:08 PM

welcome to BDW Kristee!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#3 MJKH

MJKH
    • Site Supporter
    • 654 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 04:15 PM

Oh wow...GOOD LUCK!!!  What an awesome venture! : )

J~

P.S.  Are you hiring?!? Heehee...not sure what my new husband would think about a career change!  

#4 Kristee

Kristee
      • Vendor
      • 33 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:47 AM

Thanks so much for the welcome!!! Yes, Im sure we could convince your husband!!! LOL!!! Have a great weekend!!!

#5 Kristee

Kristee
        • Vendor
        • 33 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:49 AM

We are huge fans of AM Resorts and especially LOVE Zoetry! I would love to come for an inspection! Let me know if when would work for you?

#6 Martoca

Martoca
          • Vendor
          • 88 posts

Posted 17 May 2012 - 05:52 PM

Good luck Fresa! Your work is product of your passion. You are the type of person who was born to serve people and help others and it shows in your work. They say that if you find something you would do for free and do it for a living you will never work a day in your life.... 

You have found the key! May it take you to great places and journeys. 

Jimmy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users