Photo

My Beach Theme Save the Dates

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 Aimee Collier

Aimee Collier
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 03:58 PM

I love the pic on your RSVP card and would love to use it as my save the date card.  Can you send me the link or let me know where you found it?  I couldn't find it on cardstockphoto.com website.  Thanks!  Such cute ideas!

#12 albellis

albellis
    • 146 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:19 PM

Hi Aimee,

I searched "heart island" on the canstockphoto.com website. There is a fee to download their pictures, but I knew I wanted a few images for our wedding items so I didn't mind paying. I think it was around $25 to order about 10 pictures. I can email you the photo if you would like, just send me your email address in a private message.

#13 albellis

albellis
      • 146 posts

Posted 22 March 2012 - 12:38 PM

I've read posts saying that people weren't getting very good response when doing a pre-RSVP, so that had me a little concerned. I sent just over 60 save the dates out, and have gotten 17 RSVP cards back so far. People still have time to respond (we asked for returns by April 14) so I am hoping we'll still have more coming in. There are still about 20 couples out there that I have no clue on their thoughts about going (mostly my FI family and friends). Even if we get a response from half the people, that would be good for me!

#14 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
        • 338 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

I agree with the ladies above, great call on sending Pre-STD's!! I have been wondering if I should do the same, and now I see how to word it properly. I want guests to know it's only a tentative response until later when invites are sent out- so thanks for the help

#15 MissJali

MissJali
          • 935 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:22 AM

very cute!

#16 BarbaraBusybee

BarbaraBusybee
            • 150 posts
            • Wedding Date:February 21, 2015
            • Wedding Location:Mexican Carnival Cruise

Posted 29 June 2014 - 02:15 PM

love it.