Photo

Iberostar Montego Bay WC contact

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 justine416

justine416
  • 95 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:42 AM

Hi Ladies, I've been trying to get a hold of the WC from the suites and the beach resort(not sure if they are the same). I understand from posts here they take awhile for a response. If anyone has their direct email I would love ya for it! Gran Bahia has already contacted me after 24hrs. Thanks

#2 KatieBelle214

KatieBelle214
    • 6 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

The wedding coordinators are different at the two hotels. I'm getting married @ the suites the first week in March and I'll be honest- I haven't heard from the wedding coordinators since I booked a year ago! They are extremely busy and won't really speak to you until about a month before your day. That being said; I'm preparing as much as I can and just let them know the details when we get there! (We're arriving three days before our wedding.) I've had MUCH better luck when I've called. I did that three times and spoke to them all three times. It's better to call late afternoons around 4pm. Hope that helps! =) Good luck!

#3 mcc842002

mcc842002
      • 36 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 05:01 AM

Originally Posted by KatieBelle214 

The wedding coordinators are different at the two hotels. I'm getting married @ the suites the first week in March and I'll be honest- I haven't heard from the wedding coordinators since I booked a year ago! They are extremely busy and won't really speak to you until about a month before your day. That being said; I'm preparing as much as I can and just let them know the details when we get there! (We're arriving three days before our wedding.) I've had MUCH better luck when I've called. I did that three times and spoke to them all three times. It's better to call late afternoons around 4pm. Hope that helps! =)

Hi KatieBelle214

I am Meagan.  I am getting married on the same day as you but at the beach resort.  I am wondering if maybe we can check with each other about of big day plans just to make sure they aren't double booking anything for both of us.  I have sent all my packages and paperwork back and finalized everything with my WC Santena already but I didn't know if maybe we could help each other out if you are interested if not happy planning and congrats.  Hope to see you there. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users