Hey - I will answer all the questions you want. This forum really helped me and I want to give back! :-)
1. no - you do not need to be there 3 days before for a symbolic ceremony - in fact we didn't actually get officially married until we returned home.
2. We did the wedding gazebo and cocktail hour and then a sit down dinner. We paid for the extra hours to keep the party going until 12, you can pay extra for bottles of champagne for an after ceremony toast (honestly champagne is free at the lobby bar right next to the wedding gazebo â€“ it was an extra cost we didnâ€™t need). I donâ€™t know about finger foods instead of a dinner but I am sure they will accommodate. The finger foods for our cocktail hour were amazing!
3. If you send me your email address I can send you all the info the resort sent me â€“ although they will send it to you when your date gets closer! It includes all the options for centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, table settings, etc. I emailed awilda the bouquet I liked and she pretty much replicated it. I LOVED it! I paid an additional 70 and I got cala lilies and beautiful greenery. They sit down with you 3 days before the wedding and show you binders of all your options. But again if you email her what you like they are really good at making it happen.
4. We went to the disco a few nights â€“ I was pretty good. Depending on the night. Some nights they only play Latin/Caribbean music â€“ and I can only dance to that for a short whileâ€¦.., but a lot of wedding parties go there instead of paying extra money to keep their reception going for longer. However for an all inclusive it was a really nice disco!
5. Email e and I will send you all my info. I have spreadsheets, I think we paid 60 $ per headâ€¦this included a lot though.
- Champagne for after ceremony toast
- Private cocktail hour with hot and cold hors dâ€™oerves
- Gold sit down dinner 4 course
- Private room
- Dance until 12
This also included our bouquet upgrades, roses for moms and dads, day passes for DJ and photographer, table overlays, chair bows (white is free), wooden dance floor, candles and LED lights for under the tablesâ€¦.
Hope this helps