Photo

Dreams Palm Beach 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#191 JoWil JoWil

JoWil JoWil
  • 83 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:19 PM

Allie6813 Did you have to pay extra for the rehearsal dinner? If so, how much per person?

#192 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
    • 161 posts
    • Wedding Date:April 12, 2014
    • Wedding Location:Akumal Beach Resort

Posted 24 June 2013 - 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by JoWil JoWil 

Allie6813

Did you have to pay extra for the rehearsal dinner? If so, how much per person?

Good question, I would like to know this as well.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#193 Allie6813

Allie6813
    • 26 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:44 AM

I am amazed at how much trouble it is for guests who don't stay at the resort. That is very annoying! Some of my guests are considering staying at a different location and hopefully I can change their mind. I would have been so pissed if my guests missed the wedding. UGH I feel for you!

Well inform them every time they come onto property they would have to pay for day pass. $89 for regular days $55 for day of wedding.

#194 Allie6813

Allie6813
      • 26 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:46 AM

Allie6813 Did you have to pay extra for the rehearsal dinner? If so, how much per person?

No, the only thing you pay for is bottle service $15 per person.

#195 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
        • 161 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by Allie6813 

Well inform them every time they come onto property they would have to pay for day pass. $89 for regular days $55 for day of wedding.

Yeah, hopefully this will sell them on the idea of staying at the resort.

I am excited to marry the most loving man I have ever met and to become part of his amazing family.

#196 mekai

mekai
        • 30 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:10 AM

Hi Ladies, Just curious if anyone else is having issues or not responses from the coordinators? I was getting the responses within a day in the past now it has been over two weeks? I know the ladies must be busy but all the questions i had were really straight forward pricing questions... We are booked in for January 2014:) Just getting a little worried about the delay. Anyways hope your all having better luck than me!

#197 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
          • 161 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 09:00 PM

Originally Posted by mekai 

Hi Ladies,

Just curious if anyone else is having issues or not responses from the coordinators? I was getting the responses within a day in the past now it has been over two weeks? I know the ladies must be busy but all the questions i had were really straight forward pricing questions... We are booked in for January 2014:) Just getting a little worried about the delay. Anyways hope your all having better luck than me!

I am having the same problem. Its been 3 weeks since I emailed my coordinator. I even sent her a followup email asking her if she received my first one. Who is your WC?

#198 DJMannia

DJMannia
          • Vendor
          • 149 posts

Posted 29 June 2013 - 10:47 PM

Posted Image

#199 mekai

mekai
            • 30 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:13 AM

Mine is Vanessa, I also sent the follow up email... in a reply from Cristina had sent me about a month ago she mentioned they were have issues with their emails which is why I thought I better follow up:( who is your coordinator? I dont want to bother them if they are just backlogged with emails lol but at the same time I wish they would just send a confirmation that they have received them!

#200 Bridetobe2014

Bridetobe2014
              • 161 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by mekai 

Mine is Vanessa, I also sent the follow up email... in a reply from Cristina had sent me about a month ago she mentioned they were have issues with their emails which is why I thought I better follow up:( who is your coordinator? I dont want to bother them if they are just backlogged with emails lol but at the same time I wish they would just send a confirmation that they have received them!

I completely agree with you. I have Vanessa as well. They should send out an auto reply or something. Especially if it is taking them three weeks to four weeks to fix the problem.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users