Dreams Palm Beach 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#151 Allie6813

Allie6813
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

Hi

Mekai, We hired HDC for three hours of coverage (preparation, ceremony, and photos after the ceremony) as well as having the resort photographer. The resort photographer is only there for the duration of your ceremony and then immediately leaves. I was never even introduced to him or got a chance to say Hi. I was pleasantly surprised by the great quality and creative shots that the resort photographer captured -- they were some of our favoites from the ceremony.

hi Kelly, congrats on wedding! I'm getting married June 8th at DPB and will be using HDC for photos. Where did you post your pics Can't seem to find them.

#152 kelly1218

kelly1218
    • 17 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:08 PM

Hey Allie, Go to the image gallery tab at the top of the webpage and then look for the album titled: "March 16th, 2013: Dreams Palm Beach Wedding." I just checked and was able to find it ... hope you can too.

#153 Allie6813

Allie6813
      • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:31 AM

Hi ladies, I am getting married June 8th 2013!!!!!! I picked gazebo location and banquet room the last thing I want to do is sweat. Some of you mentioned DJ decisions I wanted DJ mania but he is $900 for 3hrs of reception. He's only $150 dollars more than reguar DJ still undecided. I picked HDC for photos because I couldn't find any reviews on Tropical Studio and Caribbean Emotions looks like they put their logo all over everything. HDC responded to email almost immediately. My wedding planner is pretty good about getting back to me. I usually try to send one or two emails a week with all my questions that way I get a faster response. Linen: white is included and yes I do agree it's boring. You can chose color but you have to pay for it. Make sure you ask your wedding planner for a Decor list with pictures & price. ALWAYS ASK FOR PICTURES so you know what you are getting. Okay, happy planning I'll be back :-)

Attached Files

#154 Allie6813

Allie6813
        • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:38 AM

Forgot to mention I picked DPB. Like Carolash39 I will be bringing my own chair sashes, might bring overlays as well since wedding party will be small.

#155 Allie6813

Allie6813
          • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 03:41 AM

That's nice. :) Hopefully will have a gorgeous day! The big day is getting closer and closer.. :) Are you having trouble getting answers from the wedding planner? I asked if they're was anything I had to decide in advance and she said that she had sent me a list.. Which I never received.... It's been 2-3 weeks and she hasn't answered yet..

Call around 9:15-9:30am they will answer that's what I have been doing.

#156 kelly1218

kelly1218
            • 17 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 10:25 AM

Hey there ladies, 

We recently returned from our wedding on March 16th at DPB. It was amazing and everything we had dreamed. I posted an album in the image gallery: March 16th, 2013 Dreams Palm Beach Wedding. The photos were taken by HDC and the resort photographer. There are a few pics with the decorations we chose for the beach and pool island. I'll be writing a review today so check it out for more information on our experience. Happy planning ladies!

AppleMark

#157 mekai

mekai
              • 30 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 11:43 AM

Thank you so much Carolash for the photos and feedback! You were such a beautiful bride!!! I contacted both DJ Mannia as well as a ton of photographers so now we are just sorting through it all to make our descision lol.

Just curious if you our any other ladies on here have hired an outside photographer and had the package with the free photographer that was included from the resort... do we still get the free photographer?

#158 kelly1218

kelly1218
                • 17 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

Mekai, We hired HDC for three hours of coverage (preparation, ceremony, and photos after the ceremony) as well as having the resort photographer. The resort photographer is only there for the duration of your ceremony and then immediately leaves. I was never even introduced to him or got a chance to say Hi. I was pleasantly surprised by the great quality and creative shots that the resort photographer captured -- they were some of our favoites from the ceremony.

#159 Carolash39

Carolash39
                  • 15 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 09:38 AM

Hi! I

Thank you so much Carolash for the photos and feedback! You were such a beautiful bride!!! I contacted both DJ Mannia as well as a ton of photographers so now we are just sorting through it all to make our descision lol. Just curious if you our any other ladies on here have hired an outside photographer and had the package with the free photographer that was included from the resort... do we still get the free photographer?

actually hired Michael wieler from caribean emotions and I loved him! He was reasonable and the photos were amazing and I had my album three days later!!

#160 Allie6813

Allie6813
                    • 26 posts

Posted 15 April 2013 - 06:38 PM

Hi

hi Kelly, congrats on wedding! I'm getting married June 8th at DPB and will be using HDC for photos. Where did you post your pics Can't seem to find them.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users