Dreams Palm Beach 2013 Brides

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#111 mswhite2013

mswhite2013
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 08:31 AM

Hi all!!

Our wedding is booked at DPB for 6/26/13. I had originally chosen the Dreams Ultimate package, with a legal ceremony. However, I have just contacted Jellyfish restaurant for prices on a reception there. Does anyone know how far the restaurant is from DPB????? 

Attached Files

#112 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
    • 82 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:12 PM

It's about 20 minutes away at the most...we are staying at Dreams PB and doing our reception at Jellyfish in 3 weeks!! ahhhh!!!

#113 bride2104

bride2104
      • Site Supporter
      • 8 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:43 AM

We are getting married the next year and we wanted to do our ceremony and reception at Kukua Beach Club or Jellyfish Restaurant, someone have the prices or additional information of these wedings venues?

#114 Asia Pimentel

Asia Pimentel
        • Vendor
        • 62 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by bride2104 

We are getting married the next year and we wanted to do our ceremony and reception at Kukua Beach Club or Jellyfish Restaurant, someone have the prices or additional information of these wedings venues?

Hi Girls, How is going the planning thing? Bride2104, do you have already the information that you need about Kukua & JellyFish? If not I can send you the contact info of Bego┬▒a (Kukua Cordinator & Owner)  and Maite (Jellyfish Cordinator).  Just send me a message.

Happy planning

Asia Pimentel

#115 april4884

april4884
          • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:48 AM

Here's the Jellyfish Wedding pricing brochure...

Attached Files

#116 april4884

april4884
            • 15 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 10:50 AM

Did anyone get the 3G promotion with Dreams when they booked?  We got $100 per person vouchers for the resort and I can't get a response from anyone as to what they are good for.  Anyone have a clue? 

#117 Shellolsen

Shellolsen
              • 12 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 05:12 PM

Has anyone used or is planning to use the resort DJ? If so were they any good? We'd like to dance on the beach and i'm assuming they would have a set up with tables, chairs, drink service, etc. but i'd like to know for sure. I've sent an email to the wedding planner about this but no response as of yet. 

#118 LindsayOO

LindsayOO
                • 82 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by bride2104 

Check out the thread on this website for Jellyfish....TONS of info on there!!!

#119 Fabiola Cadet

Fabiola Cadet
                  • 41 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:22 PM

Hi April,

The vouchers are for services like certain amount off spa services, romantic dinner and bottle of wine (at any restaurant). I was there from Oct 31- Nov 6 and didn't use any of mine. I'm not sure if yours would be any different but thats the promo they had going on then.

Originally Posted by april4884 

Did anyone get the 3G promotion with Dreams when they booked?  We got $100 per person vouchers for the resort and I can't get a response from anyone as to what they are good for.  Anyone have a clue? 

#120 CharityJ1

CharityJ1
                    • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 03:45 PM

Hello! I have been looking here for a few weeks and opted to finally make a post! I chose DPB for my wedding in July 2013!  We put our deposit down and have 20 guests attending from Toronto!  We chose the ceremony at the gazebo and will have our reception near the pool area even though it is only until 10:30. Lots of details still to plan!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users