• Vendor
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 October 2012 - 01:31 PM

Dreams Palm Beach Wedding's October 2012 â™¥

Dreams Palm Beach Wedding October 5. 2012

Dreams Palm Beach Wedding October 8. 2012

Dreams Palm Beach Wedding October 11. 2012

Ask us today for our Special Promo:

Caribbean Emotions - You can't go wrong with us  =)

Our Last Wedding VIDEO:

Read Reviews about us

#102 Nini7

• 3 posts

Posted 01 November 2012 - 06:16 AM

Hey, just got my confirmation letter, I'm getting married on the 29th of April in DPB. Hopefully, we made the right choice. Like Cinnagirl, I would also like the prices for the spa. Debating on doing my own makeup and hair...

#103 britter08

• 50 posts
      • Wedding Date:November 12, 2014
      • Wedding Location:Punta Cana
      • LocationCanada

Posted 02 November 2012 - 02:01 PM

We are getting married at DPB November 12th 2013. So excited, we got a really good rate for our guests so we booked sooner than we had planned. I have also booked HDC photography for the day! So excited! Congrats to all the other DPB brides to be!!!

#104 pati

• 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2012 - 07:21 AM

Hi girls ! I am getting maried in Dreams Palm Beach on 20 November 2012.  Have any of you done wedding  make up and hair in the spa?

#105 Fabiola Cadet

Fabiola Cadet
        • 41 posts

Posted 15 November 2012 - 05:58 AM

Originally Posted by pati 

Hi girls ! I am getting maried in Dreams Palm Beach on 20 November 2012.  Have any of you done wedding  make up and hair in the spa?

Hi Pati,

My sister got married there beginning of Nov and they did a great job on hair and makeup! I wish I had gotten my makeup done there. They work very fast. Just make sure you have a picture of how you want things. They also have books that you can look at for hair options.

#106 april4884

• 15 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 03:49 AM

For people getting, or have gotten, their hair and makeup done at the resort spa, how far in advance did you make appointment?  I'm emailed the spa twice now (even including pictures of my hair) and have not gotten a response.  My wedding is in January and it would be nice to know it's all set.

#107 sajafaja

• 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:53 PM

Hey Chrissy!

We are getting married the day after you!!! We just got some really scary news. We wanted to do our reception dinner on the pool island and we just were told today by Johanna that the pool area in unavailable. I'm waiting for a response back from her telling us why... but I'm extremely disappointed. We have had a lot communication issues with her. Has anyone else had these problems?

#108 sajafaja

• 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 05:54 PM

Have you heard anything yet? I didn't even think about making that appointment... I was under the impression the coordinator would take care of that... 

#109 Chrissy1184

• 10 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 09:58 AM

That's to bad the pool reception isn't available!! I wonder if there is another wedding, what do you think you're going to do? We booked our reception back in June I think. My coordinator is usually pretty responsive within 10 days. I heard from her Friday though and it had been a while. She said they were having trouble with their IP and couldn't access reservation details right now so she had to get back to me on a few questions. Hopefully everything works out for you!!

#110 Shellolsen

• 12 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 08:19 PM

Does anyone know when the disco begins in the evening? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users