stephp1

Dreams Palm Beach 2013 Brides

Originally Posted by JoWil JoWil View Post

Allie6813

Did you have to pay extra for the rehearsal dinner? If so, how much per person?

Good question, I would like to know this as well.

I am amazed at how much trouble it is for guests who don't stay at the resort. That is very annoying! Some of my guests are considering staying at a different location and hopefully I can change their mind. I would have been so pissed if my guests missed the wedding. UGH I feel for you!
Well inform them every time they come onto property they would have to pay for day pass. $89 for regular days $55 for day of wedding.

Originally Posted by Allie6813 View Post

Well inform them every time they come onto property they would have to pay for day pass. $89 for regular days $55 for day of wedding.

Yeah, hopefully this will sell them on the idea of staying at the resort.

Hi Ladies, Just curious if anyone else is having issues or not responses from the coordinators? I was getting the responses within a day in the past now it has been over two weeks? I know the ladies must be busy but all the questions i had were really straight forward pricing questions... We are booked in for January 2014:) Just getting a little worried about the delay. Anyways hope your all having better luck than me!

Originally Posted by mekai View Post

Hi Ladies,

Just curious if anyone else is having issues or not responses from the coordinators? I was getting the responses within a day in the past now it has been over two weeks? I know the ladies must be busy but all the questions i had were really straight forward pricing questions... We are booked in for January 2014:) Just getting a little worried about the delay. Anyways hope your all having better luck than me!

I am having the same problem. Its been 3 weeks since I emailed my coordinator. I even sent her a followup email asking her if she received my first one. Who is your WC?

Mine is Vanessa, I also sent the follow up email... in a reply from Cristina had sent me about a month ago she mentioned they were have issues with their emails which is why I thought I better follow up:( who is your coordinator? I dont want to bother them if they are just backlogged with emails lol but at the same time I wish they would just send a confirmation that they have received them!

Originally Posted by mekai View Post

Mine is Vanessa, I also sent the follow up email... in a reply from Cristina had sent me about a month ago she mentioned they were have issues with their emails which is why I thought I better follow up:( who is your coordinator? I dont want to bother them if they are just backlogged with emails lol but at the same time I wish they would just send a confirmation that they have received them!

I completely agree with you. I have Vanessa as well. They should send out an auto reply or something. Especially if it is taking them three weeks to four weeks to fix the problem.