Photo

No Bridal Party?

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 cdnbanker

cdnbanker
  • 195 posts

Posted 20 June 2013 - 06:46 PM

my daughter is only having a maid of honor and her daughter as junior bridesmaid...no drama there either

#22 KWandCM

KWandCM
    • 189 posts

Posted 21 June 2013 - 03:20 PM

We're having a small, immediate family only wedding. I didn't really want a bridal party but my FI really wanted his best man....  I have two sisters so I think I might have both of them even though it will be uneven. Asking one but not the other really isn't an option. They're both younger so it will really only be to stand at the altar... no real other responsibilities that typically come with that role. 

#23 zeman321

zeman321
      • 280 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by KWandCM 

We're having a small, immediate family only wedding. I didn't really want a bridal party but my FI really wanted his best man....  I have two sisters so I think I might have both of them even though it will be uneven. Asking one but not the other really isn't an option. They're both younger so it will really only be to stand at the altar... no real other responsibilities that typically come with that role. 

I think that would work nicely! It doesn't have to be even....it only has to be what you want!

#24 Mrs Smith 2 Be

Mrs Smith 2 Be
        • 162 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 05:29 PM

I couldn't get over the "uneven aspect" either. I have three bridesmaids, two groomsmen and never designated maid of honor or best man. We're going very unconventional

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users