Jump to content

Photo

MariaElena's Wedding Pictures - Hilton Los Cabos


  • Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#21 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
  • Jr. Member
  • 402 posts

    Posted 04 November 2006 - 07:12 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by gkashmira
    Maria Elena - can I hire you to make my wedding an exact replica of yours? It seriously was amazing! You are fantastic!
    What a nice compliment - thanks! You don't need to hire me. You can have my help and steal my ideas for free.
    MariaElena - 10/28/06
    Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

    #22 Sarah

    Sarah

      VIP Member

    • VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

      Posted 04 November 2006 - 07:24 PM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by gkashmira
      Maria Elena - can I hire you to make my wedding an exact replica of yours? It seriously was amazing! You are fantastic!
      I agree kash- it was so beautiful! I am just hoping maybe I just absorb some of her creativity and organization, then I'd be all set!

      #23 Natalie Z

      Natalie Z
      • Sr. Member
      • 1,430 posts

        Posted 05 November 2006 - 11:04 PM

        congrats! your pics are beautiful!

        #24 NABUMBAH

        NABUMBAH
        • VIP Member
        • 931 posts

          Posted 06 November 2006 - 03:12 AM

          congratulations. Your photos are just gorgeous. You were glowing!

          #25 MARIAELM

          MARIAELM
          • Jr. Member
          • 402 posts

            Posted 06 November 2006 - 01:18 PM

            thanks everyone!
            MariaElena - 10/28/06
            Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

            #26 BEACHBRIDEMA

            BEACHBRIDEMA
            • Sr. Member
            • 3,491 posts

              Posted 06 November 2006 - 04:49 PM

              Hi Maria Elena
              I went to the web site where you bought the starfish. I tried to order some, but it wouldnt let me, it said my order was under 50.00. Do you have to have a minimum order?
              Thanks
              Sarah
              <a href="http://s162.photobuc...entation2-2.jpg" target="_blank"><img src="http://i162.photobuc...entation2-2.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket"></a>Wedding slideshow: http://www.juancarlo...com/sarah18/...

              #27 MARIAELM

              MARIAELM
              • Jr. Member
              • 402 posts

                Posted 06 November 2006 - 05:02 PM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by BEACHBRIDEMA
                Hi Maria Elena
                I went to the web site where you bought the starfish. I tried to order some, but it wouldnt let me, it said my order was under 50.00. Do you have to have a minimum order?
                Thanks
                Sarah
                I'm sorry, I forgot to mention that. There is a $50 minimum order.
                MariaElena - 10/28/06
                Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

                #28 JPMO

                JPMO
                • Member
                • 827 posts

                  Posted 06 November 2006 - 10:38 PM

                  OMG Maria everything came together perfectly. I can't rave enough about the floral arrangements and how beautiful the reception area appeared at night. I know that your other pics are just great. You and your new hubby looked fabulous. Congrats again!
                  <center>

                  Jenetta - JPMO

                  Dreams Resort June 16th, 2007http://tickers.Ticke....114e/event.png<a href="http://pregnancy.baby-gaga.com/"><img src="http://tickers.baby-...dev065br___.png" alt="pregnant" border="0" /></a>[link=http://www.baby-gaga.com/][image noborder]http://tick...

                  #29 amyh

                  amyh

                    VIP Member

                  • VIP Member
                  • 3,754 posts

                    Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:02 PM

                    Thanks for the tip! Your wedding was beautiful!

                    #30 MARIAELM

                    MARIAELM
                    • Jr. Member
                    • 402 posts

                      Posted 07 November 2006 - 01:04 PM

                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by JPMO
                      OMG Maria everything came together perfectly. I can't rave enough about the floral arrangements and how beautiful the reception area appeared at night. I know that your other pics are just great. You and your new hubby looked fabulous. Congrats again!
                      Thanks Jenetta!!!
                      MariaElena - 10/28/06
                      Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users