MariaElena's Wedding Pictures - Hilton Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

#11 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
  • VIP Member
  • 11,403 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 12:44 PM

Thank you so much for sharing your pics MM!! Very touching, gorgeous, amazing! I love all of your little details - the sparkly starfish in the bouquet, the corset tie on the bouquet, the darling flower girl dress. Great photog work. I'm positively giddy!!

#12 EDYTA

EDYTA
    • 1,277 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 01:18 PM

CONGRATS!!!! great pics can't wait to see the rest of them

#13 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 6,996 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 01:42 PM

MariaElena, your pictures are gorgeous! I love your details like the boquet and the starfish and the decor at your reception was so beautiful. You and Dave look so happy together, you can totally see the love in your pics. Congrats- and great pics!

#14 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts
        • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:10 PM

ok, can your wedding be anymore gorgeous! MM, you attention to detail is amazing!! i could have NEVER pulled all those details off...you look gorgeous, hubby looks glowing! :sigh: AMAZING!

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
        Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
        Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
        Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
        sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
        Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#15 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
        • 402 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:12 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by RSL2010
          Love your pictures, it looks so beautiful! We had dinner in San Jose and saw the chapel and thought it must have been beautiful for your wedding!
          Thanks Raina! Yes, the church was very pretty and quaint.
          MariaElena - 10/28/06
          Hilton / San Jose Catholic Church

#16 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
          • 402 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:18 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by gkashmira
            It looks so amazing! You look beautiful - everything looks perfect. I meant to ask - did you make your starfish yourself? Where did you buy them?
            Thanks! I ordered the starfish from US Shells (it's posted in another thread too) - white finger starfish, 3-4"
            http://store.usshell.com/whfist.html

My bridesmaid Nancy and I glued magnets on the back. I cut the pink/yellow ribbon before I left and printed, cut, and hole-punched the name cards. The first night I arrived in Cabo Dave's sisters helped me tie the ribbon and the cards to the starfish. I didn't want anything to get squished on the plane. We rented the glass boxes from Fun & Motivation. I gave the starfish to Emeline (one zip-lock bag per letter of the alphabet). She filled the boxes with sand and then arranged the starfish in ABC order. It worked out as I had planned. When Katie got married at the Hilton in June, I believe her florist (Elena Damy) took care of everything for her regarding the starfish and boxes.
            MariaElena - 10/28/06

#17 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
            • 402 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:20 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by A10CALGAL
              Thank you so much for sharing your pics MM!! Very touching, gorgeous, amazing! I love all of your little details - the sparkly starfish in the bouquet, the corset tie on the bouquet, the darling flower girl dress. Great photog work. I'm positively giddy!!
              Thanks Christa! Yes, I was a little starfish and corset happy. I wanted everything to tie together. I ordered my starfish boquet jewel off e-bay and paid about $12 including shipping. I provided all of the ribbon to the florist and a picture of how I wanted the ribbon on my bouquet. My sister and I found the flower girl's dress together. My niece loves pink so she was over the moon about the pink corset ribbon and pink ballet shoes.
              MariaElena - 10/28/06

#18 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
              • 402 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:22 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by host
                ok, can your wedding be anymore gorgeous! MM, you attention to detail is amazing!! i could have NEVER pulled all those details off...you look gorgeous, hubby looks glowing! :sigh: AMAZING!
                Thanks Tammy! That is a high compliment coming from you! Dave and I always have fun together which is the best part!
                MariaElena - 10/28/06

#19 MARIAELM

MARIAELM
                • 402 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 06:24 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
                  MariaElena, your pictures are gorgeous! I love your details like the boquet and the starfish and the decor at your reception was so beautiful. You and Dave look so happy together, you can totally see the love in your pics. Congrats- and great pics!
                  Thanks Sarah! I was very happy with how all the decor and details came together at the reception. My new MIL and several others commented how they liked the artistic details too.
                  MariaElena - 10/28/06

#20 gkashmira

gkashmira
                  • 1,962 posts

Posted 04 November 2006 - 07:09 PM

Maria Elena - can I hire you to make my wedding an exact replica of yours? It seriously was amazing! You are fantastic!
                    Kashmira & Dan
                    Happily married since June 16, 2007
                    http://i95.photobuck....a/IMG_0769.jpg
                    Our mini-video: http://www.bajavideo...m/Kash_Dan.html
                    Photo slideshow: http://www.tomasbarron.com/recent.php

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users