Sign in to follow this  
coconoir1908

Fuchsia & Turquoise Brides Haven...Tons of Items for OOT bags

I am intersted in the following:

15 Sting relief wipes $2.00 exp. 12/13 ($2)

8 3M earplugs $0.25 each ($2)

5 Tide Travel Sink Packets $0.50 each ($2.50)

20 Wet Ones $0.15 each ($3)

10 Motrin packs Exp. 9/13 $0.25 each ($2.50)

10 Shout Wipes $0.30 each ($3)

8 Tylenol packets $0.25 each ($2)

Total = $17

What are personal relief wipes and Sight Savers?  

I'm going to send you a PM

Originally Posted by sweetmelissaann View Post

I am intersted in the following:

15 Sting relief wipes $2.00 exp. 12/13 ($2)

8 3M earplugs $0.25 each ($2)

5 Tide Travel Sink Packets $0.50 each ($2.50)

20 Wet Ones $0.15 each ($3)

10 Motrin packs Exp. 9/13 $0.25 each ($2.50)

10 Shout Wipes $0.30 each ($3)

8 Tylenol packets $0.25 each ($2)

Total = $17

What are personal relief wipes and Sight Savers?  

Thanks so much for your interest. The earplugs are in the process of being sold.  Yes, I will be more than happy to  sell you 20 of the umbrellas. 4.00 including shipping

Quote:

Originally Posted by yumii28 View Post

Have you sold the ear plugs yet?  Can you sell about 20 of the pink umbrellas?

Update Update Updates  The following items are left for purchase (see pictures on page 1)

• Medicine bags
  • coffee stirrers
  • mats
  • starfish necklace and bracelet
  • Fuchsia Organza bags
  • Raffia

Happy Shopping and Thanks so very much for stopping by

Got my turquoise bags today! Thanks for sending them so quickly, Chanel!! They are perfect! Every time I buy from you, you don't steer me wrong :-) thanks hun!

Hi Chanel, I hope all is well! I'm intersted in the fuschia organza bags. I'm located in Brampton Ontario (46 Yellow Brick Road, Brampton Ontario L6V 4K9 Canada). Can you let me know the total with shipping? I do have a paypal account, which I think will be faster for payment. Take care and look forward to hearing from you :) Janice

Thanks so much for the purchase and the feedback!  Happy Planning.

Originally Posted by acireta View Post

Got my turquoise bags today! Thanks for sending them so quickly, Chanel!! They are perfect! Every time I buy from you, you don't steer me wrong :-) thanks hun!

Update Update Update.....  With so many wonderful future brides looking at & purchasing from the listing,  I have been lucky enough to keep adding updates.

The Fuchsia organza bags are SOLD! 

Happy Shopping  and wedding planning

New Items added

Turquoise & Fuchsia Butterflies 12 in each pack $5.50

photo(2).JPGphoto(3).JPGphoto(1).JPG

Going to the beach signs printed on Bazzile Diamond White cards stock 50 $5.00 (paper goes for $0.69 at Michaels)

photo(7).JPG

25 6x10 Kraft Bubble Mailers $7.50

photo(8).JPG

20 Hard Plastic Luggage tags with various Mexico themed luggage tag inserts printed on Metallic Pearl card stock $20.00 + shipping

photo(4).JPG

Back

photo(5).JPG