Booking at multiple resorts?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 melissa1017

• 50 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:07 PM

Does anyone have wedding guests who are staying at 2 different Sandals/Beaches resorts?  I'm looking at Beaches Negril because I like all of the different dining/bar options, but some of my guests might want to pay less and stay at Beaches Sandy Bay.  If some guests stay at Sandy Bay, will they count towards my 10 rooms so we get the incentives?  Thanks!

#2 Chestnutblonde

• Site Supporter
    • 18 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 05:49 AM

Hey there.  Yes your guests can stay at Sandals Negril as well as Beaches Sandy Bay and you will get credit for their stay towards your room incentive. Just make sure that they use your group code when booking. That is what we are currently doing for our wedding in August. Good luck!

#3 nmw134

• 98 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 09:25 AM

Yes, I am getting married in two weeks at Sandals Negril, and we have guests staying at Sandy Bay.  And we have exchange priveleges over there, and they can come over to Sandals if they don't bring the kids (except for the wedding/reception, as the kids are allowed just for that), as well as both of us can go to Beaches Negril too.

#4 mmb1117

• Site Supporter
        • 32 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 08:23 AM

Hi ladies,

We are doing the same..We have several underages coming so we are getting married at Beaches Negril but have couples staying at Sandals Negril. Also, we are moving to Sandals the day after our wedding for our honeymoon. Luckily, couples have access to all three resorts so no day passes required!  We put that the group code is valid at beaches negril, sandy bay, and sandals negril that way they can choose. Happy planning

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users