Wondering if you would mind casting a quick vote on which STD I should use?  I'm planning just to print these on 4" x 6" photo and attach a magnet on the back, so there will not be any info on the back. I threw some stuff together in Photoshop and I just can't decide...

what do you think - votes for your favorite?  C&C??

NUMBER ONE

Save the date-2.jpg

NUMBER TWO

Save the date-3.jpg

NUMBER THREE

Save the date-4.jpg

I know the first one is very "beachy" and suiting, but I think the other two are classier, and as they will affixed to our relatives fridges for the next 12 months, perhaps not a photo of my in my skivvies?? lol.  The only photos I have of us from Mexico are swimsuit pics so I may just have to go with a standard photo, which I don't mind at all.

I like #2 - most appropriate to be stuck on a fridge for a while. cheesy.gif

they all look great though!

I like both one and two, but i agree- the second one is classier and belongs on a fridge!

Thanks for all your help ladies!  Thanks to your feedback, I've decided to do a combo of 2 & 3, because I liked the one design better...So I think this will be the one :)  Date changed because we've officially booked (yahoo). PS if anyone has photoshop and want a template let me know.  I did them myself, I don't mind sharing!!

Save the date-5-BW.jpg