Sign in to follow this  
Junebride2012

Caribbean Emotion

There are many reviews on Carribean Emotions on this site.  We are using them for our photograhpy in June also!  I am looking forward to working with them especially because of all the great reviews and they have been such a pleasure to work with through email.  Good luck!

We really like the say THANK YOU to all our Brides and Grooms for all the lovely Reviews and support.Michael and I (Pascal) are brothers we are both from Switzerland and live for many years in the Dominican Republic.Our Goal is to give you a unique Souvenir from your special Day in the Dominican Republic with your family and friends.Itâ€s important for us to have a personal contact with all our Brides and Grooms.For more Informations,Package or prices pleas feel free and contact us any Time.

Like us on Facebook

here are some pictures Caribbean Emotions at Work,,,, : )

Caribbean_Wedding_Caribbean_Emotions.jpg

Pascal shooting the Trash the Dress Movie ,,,,

Punta_Cana Weddingphotographer.jpg

Pascal with his equipment,,,,

Movie equipment copy.jpg

Liz and Craig with a great Gift for us ,,,,

Dominican_Republic_Wedding.jpg

Caribbean Emotions on the Beach ,,,,

Punta_Cana_Wedding.jpg

Michael shooting the Trash the Dress Session fron Jess and Olivier ,,,,

Trash the Dress.jpg

Caribbean Emotions at Dreams Punta Cana ,,,,

Dreams Punta cana Bride.jpg

Here are some impressions from a few April 2012 Brides and Grooms !!
Thank you Jennifer and Christian for this beautiful Review.

LIKE US ON FACEBOOK

www.caribbeanemotions.com 

Booking Caribbean Emotions to photograph my wedding was one of the best decisions that my husband and I could have made. Booking a photographer without ever meeting him was a risk to us, but it was 100% worth it and I wouldn't change a thing. In fact, we wish we had reason to use Michael again, but unfortunately we're a bit to far away (Canada)!

Read Full Review

Sent an email requesting prices and they sent them to me almost immediately!!.. This is a major plus in my book!!.. Glad to see Caribbean Emotions is a vendor on our site and seem to have great reviews!!! :o)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Best Destination Wedding Sponsors

Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
    • Congratulations Kim and follow all mandatory guidelines and be safe. BEST WISHES both of you💞
    • It's so sweet, Nice idea. Perfect for a cute wedding.😍
    • Hello Kim;) Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!!!! My name is Marisol Vera and I am wedding planner; if you are looking for a destination wedding Cancun and Riviera Maya are great options and pretty safe since all the hotels and resorts are taking great care of their guests and visitors. Please advise which is the destination wedding you are interested in as well as if you have contacted any hotels yet; I will be more than happy to assist you with your big day planning!!! Looking forward to hearing from you very soon;) Have a great day!
    • It depends on how far you can go, Can you go out of US for destination wedding, If yes then their are tons of options Ex. Bali,Thailand is becoming the new hot spot for destination weddings, Other one I would recommend is Rajasthan,India It might be expensive wedding but totally worth it the wedding takes place in palaces. If you don't have that much of budget still their are many options available such as Sicily,Italy - get the authentic wedding ceremony in Italy other one i would recommend is going to Spain their iconic scenery are perfect for a wedding. Thanks🙂  
    • Hi Alexa;) We have multiple services such as wedding planning, floral arrangements as well as wedding furniture. Question, would you please confirm the destination wedding you have chosen as well as the location or resort?  Please find below the links where you will be able to find our catalogue as well as pictures for some of the events we have done in the past;)   https://issuu.com/eventoseuforia/docs/catalogo_euforia    www.eventoseuforia.com   https://www.instagram.com/eventos_euforia_/   Please feel free to contact me with all the questions you may have, it will be a pleasure to assist you:) Have a wonderful evening!
  • Topics