Photo

Just Booked 4/4/13 Dreams Los Cabos!!

• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 BrieK

BrieK
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 05:46 PM

Thanks for the good weather wishes! Planning is going! We hired extra photography through the hotel.  How is your wedding planning going? Who is your coordinator? I have Magda! 

#22 Shalane

Shalane
    • 2 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 10:00 AM

I started out with Guillermo, but I have been switched to Yesica. I have read a lot of reviews where people have had Magda, sounds like she is good! Planning is going okay, I hadn't thought about a lot of things at all, then I just attended my cousins wedding and realized there were all these things I had never considered. I was going to have a relative simple wedding, but now things just got more complicated lol.

How did you book additional photography through the hotel? I mean is it like an additional charge per hour or per certain number of photographs? I have been debating whether or not to hire somebody as my package includes I think 50 free photos and I have 2 really good cameras which I was going to give to my sister and brothers' girlfriend. I didn't know if the resort would take significantly more photos and just let me choose 50 prints, or if I would have the option to purchase more at that time. This may be a question for my coordinator, but since it takes a while for them to reply, if you know anything please let me know.

Also, what are you doing for your centerpieces? I asked if they could send me photographs of some options but they never did. I don't know if I just need to find a picture of what I want and send it to them. It also sounds like we have to go through an outside florist, but I would think the resort would handle this?

Also, if you need any help/advice etc. let me know! I'm excited to be in touch with another bride who will be there at the same time!!

#23 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 09 July 2012 - 11:35 AM

I was just at Dreams Los Cabos last week and met with Yesica, Magda and Mariana.  Let me know if you guys want to schedule another webinar...if we can get 20+ people I can set it up...the webinars are super helpful to get your questions answered.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#24 BrieK

BrieK
      • 11 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:53 PM

Shalane,

For photography, we also get 1 hour (50 photos) plus a 30 min DVD included in our Ultimate Wedding package.  I have added on extra photography from Adventure Photos at Dreams Los Cabos.  We have Danielle.  We picked the +3 hour coverage for $799.00.  Our total photography will include:

-total of 4 hours of coverage including getting ready, ceremony, photo session and cocktail party

-50 edited photos + 60 edited photos (they emailed me to say that they usually take apprx. 500 images and then we get to pick the ones we like best.

- digital images + slide show (online) + album (photo book). The Photo book is a coffee table book with 40 pages & 65 images in it. We receive this in the mail 5-6 weeks after we make our favorite selections.

The contact info is:

Adventure Photos at Dreams Los Cabos, drelcphoto@cabo-adventures.com, www.cabo-adventures.com

I have no idea what we are doing for our centerpieces yet.  They do have a Costco in Cabo (about a 15 minute drive from the resort) and they have flowers there... just something I have considered.  I cannot afford too many flowers outside of what is included in our package so I am trying to come up with other neat ideas for centerpieces but nothing yet.  You?

How many people are you having to your wedding?  Ours will probably be about 35. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users