Now Jade Weddings!!!

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

#1 DanielaP

• 14 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:01 AM

I am having a wedding at Now Jade Riviera Cancun in July of this year. I am just now trying to finalize all of the details regarding going through the resort or through a different vendor for  flowers, pictures, etc. I was wondering if there are any recently married brides from the Now Jade that can give me feedback on their experience and any advise that can be helpful regarding the do's and the don'ts.

#2 JayKay

• 3,472 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 13, 2012
    • Wedding Location:Gran Bahia Principe Runaway Bay Jamaica
    • LocationSouthern Alberta

Posted 24 February 2012 - 07:59 AM

Welcome.  Try doing a seach for that resort and you should be able to find tons of information pertinent to that resort and what other brides getting married there are doing or did in the past.  Happy wedding planning!

#3 boscobel

• VIP Member
    • 24,213 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 11:51 AM

Congrats and welcome!  I was going to suggest what JayKay said, searching if your best bet and then posting in threads that seem to talk about the info you are looking for.  Newbie threads are generally used just for intros and welcomes, so you might not get much feedback here.

#4 TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts
      • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 26 February 2012 - 11:57 AM

here are some threads that might be helpful to you:

Now Jade Wedding: 

We are also hosting a NOW Jade & NOW Sapphire Wedding Webinar with the wedding coordinator to get your questions answered...you might want to sign up for it.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.
      Awards and recognition: 
      Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
      Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
      Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
      sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
      Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#5 Tatiana

• 95 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 03:02 PM

nice planning!

#6 Moments That Matter

Moments That Matter

Diamond Vendor

• Insiders
        • 3,069 posts

Posted 28 February 2012 - 09:14 AM

Congratulations and welcome to the forums! NOW Jade is a fantastic location for a wedding. So many picturesque spots there and the spa is amazing! Here is a link to the last wedding I captured at NOW Jade: NOW Jade 1.jpg

NOW Jade 2.jpg

NOW Jade 3.jpg

Moments That Matter Photography , Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Mexico

Canadian Award Winning Photojournalist serving the Riviera Maya

Email: contact@momentsthatmatterphotography.com

Why we're Ranked #1 ~ Scoop on what we do:  MTM Reviews

Meet Lincoln & Team MTM: "Meet Lincoln" Video + see his Passion!!!

We Offer: 100% Vendor Fee Discount
                              100% Deposit Guarantee

100% Satisfaction Guarantee

#7 Meagan816

• 165 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:09 PM

There is a webinar on Now Jade coming up on March 24th that you might want to sign up for!  I am planning a June 2013 wedding at the resort and a site visit this June!

#8 KayCee2117

• 33 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:56 PM

Hi brides! We got married at Now Jade in January and everything was perfect! The resort is amazing and our wedding coordinator, Pilar pulled everything together. We had the best day of our lives :)

Here is a link to my full review: http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/5858

Don't worry too much about the small stuff, you will have the most amazing wedding at Now Jade! All our guests told us it was the best wedding they've ever attended! :)

Happy planning and please don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions!

#9 bluelenscaribe

• Vendor
              • 194 posts

Posted 13 May 2012 - 06:29 AM

Hello Now Jade brides 2012!

This resort is just fantastic to celebrate your wedding.

A few days ago we shot a wedding there and it was incredible.

We are happy to share a few pictures with you.

You can also visit our blog for more pictures http://bluelenscarib...riviera-cancun/

#10 almost a Mrs

almost a Mrs
                • 2 posts

Posted 28 June 2012 - 02:16 PM

Wow! I love this forum, Jay and I are hoping to get married in the spring here :) all your photos are amazing.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users