Photo

Feedback on the KIDS CAMP

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 mmb13111

mmb13111
  • 29 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 09:51 AM

My fianc© and I are getting married at Beaches Turks and Caicos. It will be the 2 of us and my 6 year old son. I was looking to hear feedback from anyone who put their kids in the kids camp.  Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you, Melissa

#2 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
    • 161 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:41 AM

My son will be 6 when we go as well, so I'm very interested to hear about this too!
      5~19~12
      Beaches Turks & Caicos

I'm finally a Mrs!! :)

#3 mmb13111

mmb13111
      • 29 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by beachbride0519 

My son will be 6 when we go as well, so I'm very interested to hear about this too!

Hopefully someone will give us feedback. It will only be the 3 of us, so i wont have anyone i trust to watch him, and i am hoping i will feel comfortable with him being there. Have you been able to find any feedback about it anywhere? I have been trying to look but no luck. :(

#4 melissa43

melissa43
        • 78 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

My son loved the camp.  He is 8 years old.  I have to admit the first day I was a little nervous but he was so excited to be with other kids.

They have a list of all the activities and the times.  You can check on them any time.  When it was time for a new activity we were there

to see if he was OK and if he wanted to stay.  He always did.  The counsels are all very good.  He was always excited to see them.

We would like to go back.  It was a great place for us to have our time as well as my son having a great time.

I hope this helps.

Melissa

#5 beachbride0519

beachbride0519
          • 161 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 05:18 AM

Thank you so much Melissa!! I have been getting more and more nervous about that the closer it gets to the wedding. I'm so happy to hear your son loved it :) now I'm getting more excited to go!

My son loved the camp.  He is 8 years old.  I have to admit the first day I was a little nervous but he was so excited to be with other kids.

They have a list of all the activities and the times.  You can check on them any time.  When it was time for a new activity we were there

to see if he was OK and if he wanted to stay.  He always did.  The counsels are all very good.  He was always excited to see them.

We would like to go back.  It was a great place for us to have our time as well as my son having a great time.

I hope this helps.

Melissa

5~19~12
            Beaches Turks & Caicos

I'm finally a Mrs!! :)

#6 mmb13111

mmb13111
            • 29 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 07:05 AM

Melissa, Thank you so much for the feedback, its really appreciated :) Thats great to know you you get here schedule and everything,  Its definitely reassuring to hear this because of course i have my family, which are not happy about us going away in the first place, telling me how i can;t put him in the kids camp and its not safe. Which i will admit, it was a thing where i said i would have to see it before i put him in it, but again, glad to hear from you about how much he loved it.

Thanks again, Melissa.

Originally Posted by melissa43 

I hope this helps.

Melissa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users