KRSmith's Moon Palace Planning Thread

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#31 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 08:24 AM

Kelly...  We are all patiently waiting for your photos amiga :)   

Here is one i LOVE of your dress + seagulls, shot from outside...just unreal to get all these elements to align and your DRESS being featured.  WOW.

Kelly+Daniel_W_0052.jpg

#32 krsmith

krsmith
    • 528 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:05 PM

I LOVE this picture Matt! Juan did such an incredible job! I loved how he was like "oh man, I just thought of something" and dashed out of the room and came back SO excited about the cool picture he just took that he couldn't wait to show me! He was so funny and sweet! I think this was one my favorite pictures:

Kelly+Daniel_W_0548.jpg

My dad who NEVER dances! Juan got a GREAT picture of this rare and hardly ever seen moment. I love getting to see pictures like this one~ the joy and happiness people had that made them want to just get up and dance!

#33 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
      • Vendor
      • 1,243 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 12:55 PM

Originally Posted by krsmith 

I LOVE this picture Matt! Juan did such an incredible job! I loved how he was like "oh man, I just thought of something" and dashed out of the room and came back SO excited about the cool picture he just took that he couldn't wait to show me! He was so funny and sweet! I think this was one my favorite pictures:

Kelly+Daniel_W_0548.jpg

My dad who NEVER dances! Juan got a GREAT picture of this rare and hardly ever seen moment. I love getting to see pictures like this one~ the joy and happiness people had that made them want to just get up and dance!

I love that moment too!   Happy to see your dad Dancing..

Here is a getting ready moment I really love!  I Love the layering of all the beautiful ladies and then your hair..its awesome.  Makeup...WOW... your eyes, uhh just beautiful!  

Kelly+Daniel_W_0109.jpg

#34 krsmith

krsmith
        • 528 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 08:39 PM

Aww thanks Matt! 

At this point in time I think I was starting to stress because we were late for the ceremony and no one could figure out how to lace up my dress! Somehow Juan was able to get pictures of me NOT freaking out. Now THATS talent! Haha!

Originally Posted by Matt Adcock 

I love that moment too!   Happy to see your dad Dancing..

Here is a getting ready moment I really love!  I Love the layering of all the beautiful ladies and then your hair..its awesome.  Makeup...WOW... your eyes, uhh just beautiful!  

Kelly+Daniel_W_0109.jpg

#35 Essential0929

Essential0929
          • 236 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:34 AM

How did I miss this planning thread!?! KRSmith, this is simply stunning. Congratulations on your marriage and happy life ahead!

#36 cindy2013

cindy2013
            • 189 posts
            • Wedding Date:March 12, 2013
            • Wedding Location:Kukua, Punta Cana
            • LocationOttawa, Ontario

Posted 21 April 2012 - 08:59 AM

Love your dress and all the pictures...just simply stunning!!!

Bling in Bloom - Floral Brooch Bouquets

http://www.facebook.com/blinginbloom

blinginbloom@outlook.com

@blinginbloom

IG: blinginbloom

IMG_4232.JPG

#37 shanloveslexi

shanloveslexi
            • 155 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 01:19 PM

Great job with the planning thread. I am going to have Rebecca design all my invites too...can't wait to see what she comes up with after seeing how great yours looked. Hope your day was all that you dreamed! Your dress was beautiful!

#38 krsmith

krsmith
              • 528 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 09:38 PM

Thanks ladies! It was incredible!

Shanlovesalexi- you will LOVE her! She was so great! I'm sure yours will turn out beautiful! 

#39 Bfunluvin

Bfunluvin
                • 1 posts

Posted 27 April 2012 - 05:39 PM

Dear Kelly,

Congratulations on your beautiful wedding and thanks for sharing. You did a great job, you are great at this (and I'm not...lol).

My name is Helen and I am the Mother of the Groom.  I am proudly assisting my lovely Daughter in- law in coordinating my son's wedding for 01/2013. For some reason I was not able to download your helpful templates. I would appreciate any help your willing to give.

We are still trying to narrow down our resort and Moon Palace is one. (Now, Dreams & Iberostar) All seem nice (how do u chose?)

I am slowly losing my mind with all the overseas phone calls, Internet research, emails with hotels. How they pick one soon.

I hope you don't mind but I'm clueless....How to word the invitations for a destination wedding?

Do we have to mail  "Save the Dates"? I would love your template for you pre-travel brochure.

Thanks for your time.

H

#40 JustNoelle

JustNoelle
                  • 271 posts

Posted 18 May 2012 - 06:33 PM

Love Love Love your planning thread!!! Your wedding looked like a dream. Thank you so much for posting!! 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users