Photo

June 2013 Bride - Mexico

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#11 jello

jello
  • 128 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 06:19 AM

Bianca, I am also from NYC and also getting married in Mexico on June 8th of next year!  Hehe, what a coincidence.  Congratulations to you. :)

#12 hiseverything

hiseverything
    • 2 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 07:16 AM

Hi Ladies,

From Philadelphia, also getting married June 8, 2013 In Punta Mita, Mexico! CONGRATS to US!!

#13 NeeNeeLeake

NeeNeeLeake
      • 45 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 05:11 AM

Hi Ladies!

Im new here as well and definitely have the planning bug. I will be getting married June 22, 2012 and I booked my date in Feb of this year... :-)

Congrats and happy planning.

#14 dreamweddings

dreamweddings

Insiders

• Insiders w/ Articles
        • 603 posts
          • LocationPlaya Del Carmen

Posted 28 May 2012 - 07:30 PM

Congrats Ladies,

You are on the perfect site to assist you with planning, ideas and advice.

Best of Luck and Happy Planning.

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya- We pay attention to your wishes and coordinate closely with you to ensure your wedding or event is planned to perfection! Supporting you brides and help you feel less overwhelmed during the wedding planning process.

Have fun the best is yet to come!

This is where I will be posting all videos about most common question about Destination wedding

:)  https://www.facebook...64036763874450/

Dream Weddings Riviera Maya
          weddingsinplayadelcarmen@gmail.com
          http://www.dreamwedd.../Home_Page.html

Happy Planning!
          Joyce

#15 JenPhd84

JenPhd84
          • 3 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 11:26 AM

Hi Everyone! I too, am a June 2013 bride and we are getting married at the Valentin Imperial Maya. I've started making my STDs and talking to the WC at the resort. Are all of you getting TAs? We thought about it but our families are always looking for a deal so we thought it might be better to have them book themselves. Any thoughts? Thanks!

#16 KLPhoto

KLPhoto
            • Vendor
            • 97 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 09:21 AM

it is never too soon to plan! especially for your guests saving money, or yourselves. and also if you are considering booking a photographer, we book out over a year in advance! so I wish there were more early planners like you! :)

http://www.kristinla.../02/bestof2011/

#17 MegsLacey

MegsLacey
              • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2012 - 04:29 PM

Hello!! We are planning our wedding for June 25, 2013 aboard the Carnival Liberty in St. Thomas with a (right now) confirmed list of 45 guests and climbing.... We decided to do a crusie ship wedding because I am in the military and my fiance is a civilian and we are both from different coasts. I am currently stationed in San Diego, CA and my family is from VA and most of his immediate family is from CA. So we thought that the best way to have an awesome wedding and bring the families together to have a vacation together was to do a cruise and have fun with it... we are very excited to start this process and have already started booking our rooms and are working with a travel agent on this as our families will be arriving into Miami from all over the U.S. Congrats to all of us for the next year to come and hopefully its as stress free as possible.... nothing ever is tho right?? Happy planning!

#18 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
                • 683 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
                • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:58 AM

Hey Ladies! Congratulations to everyone! I'm June 14, 2013! It will be here before we know it! I want to start planning things but it's hard when I have absolutely no clue how many people we'll have! We invited about 140 (eeeekkkkk!!) I'm hoping for 30-40 max! LOL :)

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#19 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
                • 683 posts
                • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
                • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
                • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 26 July 2012 - 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by MegsLacey 

Hello!! We are planning our wedding for June 25, 2013 aboard the Carnival Liberty in St. Thomas with a (right now) confirmed list of 45 guests and climbing.... We decided to do a crusie ship wedding because I am in the military and my fiance is a civilian and we are both from different coasts. I am currently stationed in San Diego, CA and my family is from VA and most of his immediate family is from CA. So we thought that the best way to have an awesome wedding and bring the families together to have a vacation together was to do a cruise and have fun with it... we are very excited to start this process and have already started booking our rooms and are working with a travel agent on this as our families will be arriving into Miami from all over the U.S. Congrats to all of us for the next year to come and hopefully its as stress free as possible.... nothing ever is tho right?? Happy planning!

Congrats! Wow! 45+ guest is a great turn out! What a fun cruise that will be!

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#20 safety75

safety75
                • 287 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 04:27 PM

I'm getting married June 24 2013 at Royal Playa del Carmen. I'm very excited!!! I've talked with travel agent and just received my save the dates. I plan to send them out next week. That's as far as I've gotten!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users