Hair Extenstions

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#11 kellykanester

• 236 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 01:20 PM

I have extensions weaved in and have had them off and on for a few years, they work for me

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#12 jordanb

• 185 posts

Posted 20 August 2012 - 11:02 AM

I have the tape-in hair extentsions and have for three years - totally recommend them for your wedding. I get mine redone every 8-10 weeks, and they are super natural. They're real hair, they don't damage my hair (like I said, they're "tape in," but they stay in until removed by your stylist). You can swim, wash, brush and style them just like your normal hair. They're also a lot more affordable that you think. For me, the hair itself is about $150 through my salon, plus the time it takes to have them put in (about 45 minutes). I know a bunch of girls who have them put in for their weddings and all have loved them. I can't speak for the clip in kind (although I have a friend who has the real hair clip ins and likes) but the semi-permanent ones are great because you don't have to mess with them!

What: Mexican beach wedding extravaganza

When: January 18, 2013

Where: The Royal Playa Del Carmen

Who: Soon-to-be Mr. & Mrs. Sprague; 50+ guests; del Sol Photography

Check out our wedding photos sneak peek from Del Sol: http://delsolphotogr...n-destinatio...

#13 jennacruz

• 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 09:19 PM

I got my Remy hair extensions at quite a reasonable rate as I always shop online for these hair extensions from Ludis as they offer fine quality hair.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users