Sign in to follow this  
CrystalnOmar

Aquaduct in Rose Hall

Hello Everyone,  I was wondering if anyone had information on who to contact for a private wedding at the aqueducts in Rose Hall.  I love the location and I have heard that it's affiliated with the Hilton or Iberostar, but I will not be staying at those resorts.  If anyone has a contact for this I would be so appreciative.  Thank you 

I fell in love with the Aqueducts and looked into doing the ceremony there, but ended up going with resort, BUT we are definitely doing TTD there and the Rose Hall Mansion- it is only a few minutes down the road from Iberostar where is where we will be having our wedding. Congrats!

Originally Posted by CrystalnOmar View Post

Hello Everyone,  I was wondering if anyone had information on who to contact for a private wedding at the aqueducts in Rose Hall.  I love the location and I have heard that it's affiliated with the Hilton or Iberostar, but I will not be staying at those resorts.  If anyone has a contact for this I would be so appreciative.  Thank you 

Hi CrystalnOmar

I worked directly with Rose Hall Developments through O'Neisha Brown

obrown@rosehall.com

She was absolutely a dream. Through a few phone calls and many emails, she set everything up perfectly. I sent her "inspiration" shots of my canopy and the wedding was even more beautiful than the inspiration.

I ended up choosing the gazebo because the aqueducts look similar to the ruins from where I'm from in Guatemala, so I wanted something different, but my husband loved the area.