Best area in Costa Rica to get married

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jessica2356

• 2 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 08:52 PM

Hi ladies, My fianc© and I have just started planning our wedding for February of 2013. We've decided to have the wedding in Costa Rica and are looking for some advice on where would be the best place in Costa Rica to have a wedding. I'm more interested in a backdrop of jungle and flowers than beaches for the ceremony. Something colorful and lively! Any advice would be great! Thnaks!

#2 Nosara Weddings

Nosara Weddings
    • 1 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:13 AM

Hi Jessica,

I have the perfect destination suggestion for your wedding! Nosara, on the NW pacific coast! Its got everything you are looking for, lush Jungle, mountains, beaches, that rustic chic off the beaten path vibe!

Check out this video and our web site:

CR: 506-8976-0752

US: 305-600-0834

let me know if you have any questions, you can Skype me at "NinaArias"

all my best & Pura Vida,

#3 justineheart

• 24 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 10:21 AM

if you find any information please pass it on!! this would be so helpful! great post

#4 Artflower

• 7 posts

Posted 09 March 2012 - 09:37 PM

Hi: I'm a florist in Costa Rica. I can help you with all the decor. Please check my website www.artflowercr.com

Thanks and congrats!

#5 tropicalchick

• 22 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:31 PM

I leave in one week for my wedding in Costa Rica.  I researched quite a few venues and will provide a full report in a couple of weeks.  We are doing a beach wedding in Tamarindo but did look at other alternatives but found it complicated because our group was over 50.  So size does matter.

One area that I've seen some photos of that has a really dramatic backdrop is near Arenal Volcanoe with the volcanoe in the background.  Amazing.

I'll let you know more soon!

#6 RosieF

• 2 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

Congratulations , Tropicalchick!! I hope you had the most amazing time. My fianc© and I just decided on Costa Rica for our wedding and we're looking at Tamarindo. I'd love to know where you stayed? We also have a group of 50+, so most of the boutique hotels are out. Any Info/suggestions are hugely appreciated!!

#7 Jessica4LUXE

• Vendor
              • 183 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:18 PM

Has anyone heard of or considered Zephyr Palace? STUNNING :) Not jungle per se, but still one of my favorite venues!!

#8 BarbaraBusybee

• 150 posts
                • Wedding Date:February 21, 2015
                • Wedding Location:Mexican Carnival Cruise

Posted 29 June 2014 - 04:36 PM

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users