Photo

Dreams Cancun 2012 photography questions

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Josephine Katie

Josephine Katie
  • 21 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:02 AM

Hi- Has anyone used the photography provided by the dreams resort? I thought that the Ultimate package* came with photography, but am now realizing that it comes with 50 photos printed & wedding album. I was wondering if the resort's photography packages were decent and if anyone had photos from the resort photography?

What outside photography vendors are recommended that are reasonably priced? I talked to Juan Navarro already and his prices do seem reasonable, but the dreams comes with a lot more coverage for $1400 including a TTD session.

Thanks !

*as a side note: what wedding package have most of you gone with?

#2 jana297

jana297
    • 646 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 10:26 AM

I went with the Ultimate package and I booked Juan. I was very not impressed with the resort photographer at all.

Originally Posted by Josephine Katie 

Hi- Has anyone used the photography provided by the dreams resort? I thought that the Ultimate package* came with photography, but am now realizing that it comes with 50 photos printed & wedding album. I was wondering if the resort's photography packages were decent and if anyone had photos from the resort photography?

What outside photography vendors are recommended that are reasonably priced? I talked to Juan Navarro already and his prices do seem reasonable, but the dreams comes with a lot more coverage for $1400 including a TTD session.

Thanks !

*as a side note: what wedding package have most of you gone with?

Dreams Cacun Resort & Spa
      April 6, 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users