Freebies? Give aways? Post here!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ashnic56

ashnic56
  • Banned
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 11:27 PM

Hey ladies, I'm entering the first stages of planning my wedding and was wondering if you could help me out! I'm on a major budget and don't know if there are many freebees or give aways available, or where to find them. I've already enlisted my friends and family for the manual labor parts, but I'm taking about places I can win flowers, photography, dresses, etc.

I found this contest on pintrest where you can win a wedding dress through forherandforhim.com, and a contest to win a photographer on bellapictures.com, but don't know what else is currently out there! Please only post companies you'd personally recommend- I've used for FHFH for a bridesmaid dress before and I loved the experience! Ok that's all!

Thanks for your help in advance!

Xo, Ashley

#2 Speckles121

Speckles121
    • 720 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:28 AM

If your looking to do alot of do-it-yourself projects..vistaprint has alot of free stuff esp if you add things to your "cart" without purchasing them.

#3 cosplayzentai

cosplayzentai
      • Banned
      • 9 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:39 AM

Fashion changes in White-Sweetheart-Strapless-Beaded-Bodice-Net-Wedding-Dress-132152-1.jpg

#4 cosplayzentai

cosplayzentai
        • Banned
        • 9 posts

Evening dresses for White-Broidery-Beaded-Satin-Wedding-Dress-10126-1_3.jpg

#5 cosplayzentai

cosplayzentai
          • Banned
          • 9 posts

Do you favor playing video games? If the answer is "Yes", then you must need a variety of 1322968412_4.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users