Sign in to follow this  
kellygrrrl

OOT bag items - 18oz bubba kegs, advil liqui-gels, imodium, emergen-c, after-sun lotion, etc

I purchased too many things for my wedding and am selling the extra items. all are brand new with tags/original packaging. shipping will be actual cost to your destination (I'm in Austin, Texas but will ship internationally):

* 5 or 7 aqua bubba kegs (haven't decided if I'll keep a few extra, please let me know how many you need) - $5 ea

* 25 packets advil liqui-gels (ya, the good stuff!), two caplets per packet - $10 for all

* 12 packets imodium a-d (no pic), two caplets per packet - $7 for all

* 25 packets pink lemonaide emergen-c (electrolytes and low sugar to cure hangovers) - $10 for all

* 12 total neiman marcus toiletry bags in neon green (6) and black (6), 8" square, transparent with nm logo - $10 for all or $5 each color

* 4 bath and body works hand sanitizers - $2 for all

* 15 banana boat after sun lotion, 3 oz - $25

please message me with any questions. thanks!

I am interested in the After Sun Lotion. Do you mind if I ask where you bought it? I need closer to 30 so want to make sure I can get more.

Thanks!

it comes from Amazon.com. I've decided to return the box that I purchased because it's unused, but you can get it from them for $2 each in lots of 15 ($30 total per lot):  

http://www.amazon.com/Banana-Boat-Moisturizing-Lotion-Travel/dp/B0035KELDE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1329842013&sr=8-1

Originally Posted by Webbie View Post

I am interested in the After Sun Lotion. Do you mind if I ask where you bought it? I need closer to 30 so want to make sure I can get more.

Thanks!