Post Wedding Sale from Canada

I got married in Oct. 2011 in Punta Cana. My apologies for not coming back with reviews, pics, etc. but after spending hours upon hours on here before the wedding, (where I picked up some fantastic ideas), it was almost like burnout. So, I'm slowly getting organized and will provide an in depth review of anything soon. In the meantime, I'm finally clearing out the extras. I am located in Calgary, AB but will ship anywhere. As I will need to pack up items and take them to the post office to quote shipping rates, I would ask that you only ask me to do that if you are serious. I am an older bride who really looked forward to spending time with the 24 folks who joined us rather than fussing too much on "stuff', which by the way---becomes exactly that when you're in paradise! Please check out my pics to get a better idea of items as my descriptions may not cut it! Here we go: 

• 8 orange bags personalized with Punta Cana, D.R. (waterproof, one item all guests used) about 14"x17": asking $15 for all
  • 9 new large bags of seashells(valued @ 9.99 each): asking $4.00 each or take all for $25
  • new 9-pack white votive candles (about 2" tall), burns for 12 hrs.: asking $3.00
  • 9 new wicker baskets (from Michaels) about 3x3: asking $5
  • 7 rolls of misc orange ribbon (most unused): asking $4.00
  • 3 rolls of misc turquoise ribbons(unused): asking $2.00
  • 50 small plastic zip bags (craft bags): $1.00
  • Spanish book, translation with pics, new, value $10.99: asking $4.00
  • 24 burnt orange satin chair sashes: asking $10.00 for all
  • 53 burnt orange satin napkins (altho a bit of different shade than sashes); asking $8.00 for all
  • 48 turquoise satin chair sashes: asking $15.00 for all
  • 1 - box of Avery Med. tent cards - 29 sheets in box (I used these for survival kits):asking $5.00
  • 1 - new box business card sheets (25 sheets x 10 cards per sheet): asking $5.00
  • 1 - new pack pearl white place cards (from Michaels) 48 count: asking $5.00
  • 2 - new packs of Tropical Printable invites with envelopes (10 per pack). I used these for hand written thank you notes!: asking $5 for both
  • 9 - Advil 10 tablet tubes, expires 2013/10: asking $5.00 for all
  • 8 - new hand sanitizer: asking $4.00 for all
  • 11 - new Bath & Body Works Room Fresheners (1.5 oz), value $7.00 each, scents: white citrus, fresh linen & black amethyst (everyone used these cuz it was so humid and therefore musty): asking $3.00 each or all for $20.
  • Health Balance Diarrhea Relief (from Costco) comes in packs of 6. (I gave each person a pack) 6 packs expire June 2012 and 13 packs expire June 2013: asking $5.00 for all
  • 4 packs new Reserved Cards (5 per pack): asking $2.00 for all

glitz.jpgFound some more items I had forgotten. They include:

• Hair bling, includes 2 bling backcombs, 2 packs of bling bobby pins ($12 per pack) (a few missing from one pack and a hair flower. Flower is white with backcomb feather and bling. Total value approx $60; asking $15 takes all.
  • Bling stones and glue --2 turquoise and 2 white packages of stones...fabulous items. Purchased at Micheals for between $6 and $14 each! I bought these to do "something" on the sole of my shoes but ran out of time: asking $25 for allhair.jpg

Hey, I just noticed you are in Calgary also! Totally interested in the chair sashes, turquoise ribbon, a bag or two of seashells and the Bath and Body works air fresheners. Can you PM me where in Calgary you are located, maybe I can meet you locally to check this stuff out and save some shipping costs!

Thanks!

~Maja

Originally Posted by Lasallebabe View Post

I got married in Oct. 2011 in Punta Cana. My apologies for not coming back with reviews, pics, etc. but after spending hours upon hours on here before the wedding, (where I picked up some fantastic ideas), it was almost like burnout. So, I'm slowly getting organized and will provide an in depth review of anything soon. In the meantime, I'm finally clearing out the extras. I am located in Calgary, AB but will ship anywhere. As I will need to pack up items and take them to the post office to quote shipping rates, I would ask that you only ask me to do that if you are serious. I am an older bride who really looked forward to spending time with the 24 folks who joined us rather than fussing too much on "stuff', which by the way---becomes exactly that when you're in paradise! Please check out my pics to get a better idea of items as my descriptions may not cut it! Here we go: 

• 8 orange bags personalized with Punta Cana, D.R. (waterproof, one item all guests used) about 14"x17": asking $15 for all
  • 9 new large bags of seashells(valued @ 9.99 each): asking $4.00 each or take all for $25
  • new 9-pack white votive candles (about 2" tall), burns for 12 hrs.: asking $3.00
  • 9 new wicker baskets (from Michaels) about 3x3: asking $5
  • 7 rolls of misc orange ribbon (most unused): asking $4.00
  • 3 rolls of misc turquoise ribbons(unused): asking $2.00
  • 50 small plastic zip bags (craft bags): $1.00
  • Spanish book, translation with pics, new, value $10.99: asking $4.00
  • 24 burnt orange satin chair sashes: asking $10.00 for all
  • 53 burnt orange satin napkins (altho a bit of different shade than sashes); asking $8.00 for all
  • 48 turquoise satin chair sashes: asking $15.00 for all
  • 1 - box of Avery Med. tent cards - 29 sheets in box (I used these for survival kits):asking $5.00
  • 1 - new box business card sheets (25 sheets x 10 cards per sheet): asking $5.00
  • 1 - new pack pearl white place cards (from Michaels) 48 count: asking $5.00
  • 2 - new packs of Tropical Printable invites with envelopes (10 per pack). I used these for hand written thank you notes!: asking $5 for both
  • 9 - Advil 10 tablet tubes, expires 2013/10: asking $5.00 for all
  • 8 - new hand sanitizer: asking $4.00 for all
  • 11 - new Bath & Body Works Room Fresheners (1.5 oz), value $7.00 each, scents: white citrus, fresh linen & black amethyst (everyone used these cuz it was so humid and therefore musty): asking $3.00 each or all for $20.
  • Health Balance Diarrhea Relief (from Costco) comes in packs of 6. (I gave each person a pack) 6 packs expire June 2012 and 13 packs expire June 2013: asking $5.00 for all
  • 4 packs new Reserved Cards (5 per pack): asking $2.00 for all

THE ITEMS CROSSED OUTABOVE  HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD......MY APOLOGIES BUT TO THOSE WHO HAD SHOWN INTEREST BUT A LOCAL GIRL WAS ABLE TO COME AND PICK UP THESE ITEMS.......I AM PACKING TO MOVE SO THINGS NEED TO GO ASAP....THANKS