• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#81 Matt Adcock

Matt Adcock
  • Vendor
  • 1,243 posts

Posted 11 May 2012 - 08:22 AM

Originally Posted by Cheerios 

The pictures are fantastic!! I am using Delsol too in July! Can't wait!!! I just returned from my site visit there for the weekend. I saw ALOT of weddings!! No kidding!! There was 57 weddings this month Pilar told me. So to reassure all the other brides that thinks that Pilar is slow to respond..They do work extremely hard I have to say..between 2 weddings a day and rehearsals and emails..I see her running around in the mornings till late at night..:)

Btw, the sports bar played different genres of music when I was there, one night was Top 40s on the charts, one night was 80s and 90s and one night I couldn't remember what>lol.

Hola Cheerios.

Thanks a billion for trusting our vision, we are super excited to tell the story of your love in Mexico!!! How are those plans going??

Have you check out our 2012 Now Jade Wedding Stories?? Here are a few slide shows to help you dream big about your day:

Kathy + Richard - Photos by Matt Adcock  
    Katie + Robbie Photos by Jonathan

More coming up soon!!!!

Best wishes amiga ; )

#82 khunt29

khunt29
    • 351 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 06:02 PM

Wright Travel also referred me to Blue Petal Destination Weddings (if you have any Canadian guests), I highly recommend them, they've been great for us so far!

#83 KerriCornell

KerriCornell
      • 45 posts

Posted 26 May 2012 - 03:50 PM

Just finished my resort/wedding review.

Please feel free to ask me any questions you like and hopefully it will help some of you future Now Jade brides:)

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6112

#84 kitkat863

kitkat863
        • 243 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:47 AM

Finally got my review done! If you have any questions let me know!

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6128

#85 rehanak

rehanak
          • 8 posts

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:26 PM

So I am considering having my wedding at Now Jade in April 2013. Any thoughts? How was this resort for a wedding? Any advice?

Please Help!!

#86 uhaft

uhaft
            • 102 posts

Posted 19 June 2012 - 12:51 PM

I just posted my review for our wedding at the Now Jade if  you would like to take a look at it!

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6223

#87 tiakat

tiakat
              • 26 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:24 AM

Hi,beautiful pic's.I do have a question though,we are having the devine package as well,and I decided too to have the buffet so we don't have to pay $20per meal.but I noticed you listed the food you chose ,but also said you had the buffet?do you get to choose whats on the buffet?why would they give us a list of food choices to choose from if we are doing the buffet?so confused about that.thanks :)

#88 kitkat863

kitkat863
                • 243 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by uhaft 

I just posted my review for our wedding at the Now Jade if  you would like to take a look at it!

http://www.bestdesti...ve/reviews/6223

Congrats on your wedding!! You looked beautiful! Hope you enjoyed it as much as we enjoyed ours!

#89 uhaft

uhaft
                  • 102 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 12:37 PM

Originally Posted by tiakat 

Hi,beautiful pic's.I do have a question though,we are having the devine package as well,and I decided too to have the buffet so we don't have to pay $20per meal.but I noticed you listed the food you chose ,but also said you had the buffet?do you get to choose whats on the buffet?why would they give us a list of food choices to choose from if we are doing the buffet?so confused about that.thanks :)

I think you miss understood me.  I had chose the buffet dinner at the regular dinner restaurant (so this was not private) only for our rehearsal dinner the night before the wedding.  The other option is to pay $20 extra per person to have the private dinner at one of the restaurants. For the actually wedding reception I chose a set menu which I listed in my review and let my guests pick between 3 main entres. I think you need to have at least 50 guests to have a buffet dinner for your wedding reception and it costs the same as the set menu. 

#90 nikkole025

nikkole025
                    • 21 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:30 PM

I'm doing my reception in the bamboo and just wondering from any of you past brides how many people you seated at each table?

Thanks!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users