Now Jade 2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 jend

jend
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 04:15 PM

Originally Posted by nikkole025 

Has anyone used an outside vendor for flowers? I find everything I request a quote for is very expensive, so I'm wondering if I would have better luck sourcing somewhere else. Does anyone have any suggestions??

I believe that there is a very large fee for using an external vendor for flowers...I am sure someone will have the exact amount, but I believe it was quite a lot (hundreds of dollars)...so that might eat up any savings you get from doing outside of the resort :(

#122 vdfellers

vdfellers
    • 12 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 10:20 AM

The fee is $300 per vendor except for videographer and photographer. I would just use their vendors. They did a fantastic job with my flowers. i brought her pictures of what I wanted and the flowers were out of season and the charge was $200 just for my bouquet. So when she started talking to her flower vendor then did something similar and it just came out beautful and no additional cost since it was part of our package.

I just got married on June19th!

#123 surferjenny

surferjenny
      • Site Supporter
      • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:45 AM

Hi there!

I'm really sorry to bother you all but I have a questions about the confirmation code email the wedding co-ordinator sent you.

In the subject line of the email it says Wedding Confirmation: January 13, 2013 but the confirmation code and the body of the email says January 10, 2013 NO011013400.

I'm semi freaking out because I really need the wedding date to be on January 10 and I've tried emailing my wedding co-ordinator but haven't got a response.

What do you think does this wedding confirmation code match up with January 10 according to yours?

Thanks again so much! I truly appreciate any help!

#124 shannonmarie

shannonmarie
        • 683 posts
        • Wedding Date:June 14, 2013
        • Wedding Location:Now Jade Rivera Cancun - Pergola
        • LocationCharlotte, North Carolina

Posted 05 November 2012 - 07:57 AM

Originally Posted by surferjenny 

Hi there!

I'm really sorry to bother you all but I have a questions about the confirmation code email the wedding co-ordinator sent you.

In the subject line of the email it says Wedding Confirmation: January 13, 2013 but the confirmation code and the body of the email says January 10, 2013 NO011013400.

I'm semi freaking out because I really need the wedding date to be on January 10 and I've tried emailing my wedding co-ordinator but haven't got a response.

What do you think does this wedding confirmation code match up with January 10 according to yours?

Thanks again so much! I truly appreciate any help!

My wedding date is June 14 and my confirmation code is NOVI140613500. It has June 14 in the subject line though. So the confirmation code doesn't have to match. I am not sure why yours also says January 13th.. You may want to double check.

62 guest booked, plus Bride and Groom!

#125 surferjenny

surferjenny
        • Site Supporter
        • 9 posts

Posted 05 November 2012 - 08:12 AM

Thanks so much! I sent an email but I'm just waiting for the reply.... lol the suspense is killing me! haha thanks again!! I truly appreciate your help.

#126 Sabrina26

Sabrina26
          • 29 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

I was wondering if anyone has pictures of the outdoor terrace for reception??? Iam confused on booking The Terrace or Bamboo room?doe the terrace have a good space for dancing?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users