Sign in to follow this  
DanielaP

Now Jade 2012 Bride

Hello, 

I am getting married at Now Jade in July of this year and I am confused about the different options I have. I went with the Eternity package but have been reading how a lot of you other brides are going with different vendors for flowers, and photos, can you please explain to me why and how this works? Will there be a credit for not using the vendors that come with the resort's wedding package?

Thanks.

Hi there

Congrats! I am getting married at Now Jade in 2012 as well. There should be room for negotiation, meaning if you opted out of the photographer that comes with the package, you can get some extra DJ hours. The caveat to that is, i've read in some of these posts that they stopped allowing exchanges/negotiations. I'm not sure how true this, and will find out myself. Good Luck!

Alli

Ola!  I am getting married at the Now Jade on May 8th , 2012~!!!! I just emailed Pilar about opting out of the photographer and receiving other services/flowers instead... I will let you know what she says!  Fingers Crossed!

Ola!  I am getting married at the Now Jade on May 8th , 2012~!!!! I just emailed Pilar about opting out of the photographer and receiving other services/flowers instead... I will let you know what she says!  Fingers Crossed!

Awesome!!!!  Congratulations, let me know any feed back she gives you. Also as much info after the wedding, anything will be helpful. I am a little worried because I have read so many reviews and though there are good ones there are also bad so it makes me a little nervous.  

I am getting married at the NOW Jade on May 7th, 2012!  I am not on here much but please feel free to email me with questions, help, etc!  mendez_dana@hotmail.com.  I am working on trying to figure everything out, but we should have appx 45 people.  Trying to make all the other decisions now...  :)