Now Jade 2012 Bride

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#1 DanielaP

DanielaP
  • 14 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:23 AM

Hello, 

I am getting married at Now Jade in July of this year and I am confused about the different options I have. I went with the Eternity package but have been reading how a lot of you other brides are going with different vendors for flowers, and photos, can you please explain to me why and how this works? Will there be a credit for not using the vendors that come with the resort's wedding package?

Thanks.

#2 allii

allii
    • 9 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 03:42 PM

Hi there

Congrats! I am getting married at Now Jade in 2012 as well. There should be room for negotiation, meaning if you opted out of the photographer that comes with the package, you can get some extra DJ hours. The caveat to that is, i've read in some of these posts that they stopped allowing exchanges/negotiations. I'm not sure how true this, and will find out myself. Good Luck!

Alli

#3 DanielaP

DanielaP
      • 14 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 05:49 AM

I am going to ask as well, and please let me know anything that  you find out.

Thanks 

#4 dawnliana

dawnliana
        • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

Ola!  I am getting married at the Now Jade on May 8th , 2012~!!!! I just emailed Pilar about opting out of the photographer and receiving other services/flowers instead... I will let you know what she says!  Fingers Crossed!

#5 dawnliana

dawnliana
          • 4 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:48 AM

Ola!  I am getting married at the Now Jade on May 8th , 2012~!!!! I just emailed Pilar about opting out of the photographer and receiving other services/flowers instead... I will let you know what she says!  Fingers Crossed!

#6 DanielaP

DanielaP
            • 14 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 09:59 AM

Awesome!!!!  Congratulations, let me know any feed back she gives you. Also as much info after the wedding, anything will be helpful. I am a little worried because I have read so many reviews and though there are good ones there are also bad so it makes me a little nervous.  

#7 kelseyfanning

kelseyfanning
              • 23 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:49 AM

Who are you guys using for a photographer. Do you guys know how long the videographer from the Devine package stays. I wonder if they just video tape the ceremony and thats all. 

#8 kelseyfanning

kelseyfanning
                • 23 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

Who are you guys using for a photographer. Do you guys know how long the videographer from the Devine package stays. I wonder if they just video tape the ceremony and thats all. 

#9 Dana Mendez

Dana Mendez
                  • 10 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:36 PM

I am getting married at the NOW Jade on May 7th, 2012!  I am not on here much but please feel free to email me with questions, help, etc!  mendez_dana@hotmail.com.  I am working on trying to figure everything out, but we should have appx 45 people.  Trying to make all the other decisions now...  :)

#10 Dana Mendez

Dana Mendez
                    • 10 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 07:37 PM

I have La Luna from Del Sol doing the photography, that and the DJ was the only thing I nailed down.  Everything else I'm up in the air on!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users