Photo

Looking for Fushia & Orange items

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 allycat3630

allycat3630
  • 170 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:07 AM

I am located in Canada but my parents are living in Florida so can have items shipped there.

Im looking for Fushia & Orange items.

Please PM me with pictures and prices of items you have to sell.

#2 janette34

janette34
    • 417 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:56 AM

When is your wedding?  Those are my colors and I'm getting married April 16th and will have some items available once we get back in late April.  I have orange and pink chair sashes (organza) about 60 12" lanterns (which I may keep until after our AHR in the summer) and some linens (napkins, table runners, 1 tablecloth).

#3 allycat3630

allycat3630
      • 170 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

Im not getting married until Feb 2013 so I have lots of time..  I just like to be ahead of the game with certain things.

#4 Webbie

Webbie
        • 52 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:17 PM

I am getting married on April 25th and those are my colors as well. Is there anything you are looking for in particular? I will have table number frames, silk bouquets, aisle runner, table runner, candle holders etc.

#5 sunshine2413

sunshine2413
          • Site Supporter
          • 340 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 11:41 PM

I live in Florida, as well, and would be happy to sell you some stuff after my wedding in June! What are you looking for? I have a rack of goodies

#6 MissBubbles205

MissBubbles205
            • 1,350 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by sunshine2413 

I live in Florida, as well, and would be happy to sell you some stuff after my wedding in June! What are you looking for? I have a rack of goodies

Now that your wedding is over, have you thought about posting pictures and selling your wedding goodies?   Our colors are orange, pink and a hint of green.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users