Photo

Destination Bridal Party Gifts

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 msanaberry1

msanaberry1
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:38 AM

I'm not sure what to get my bridal party as a gift, I've had a few ideas but I'm not sure how to put it together. I thought about maybe giving sunglasses to my girls, or something else beach themed? What do you guys think? Any really good ideas out there?

Any help is appreciated!

#2 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
    • 26,161 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 09:34 PM

Hi, these threads may help:

Bridesmaid gift

Bridesmaid Gifts

#3 kellykanester

kellykanester
      • 236 posts

Posted 14 February 2012 - 10:34 PM

Sunglasses would be cute or purses, I am buying their dresses and surprising them with necklaces off of etsy

Happily married and now Mrs. West

#4 Peach

Peach
        • 1,293 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:54 PM

I'm spoiling them!

I am giving them beach bags-purses. They have barefoot sandals, lip gloss, flip flops, picture frames, and small gifty items. Then I got them bracelets from etsy. I will also pay for their attire, and necklaces to match. They are also getting bubba kegs (all our guests are), and just today, we ordered some very small, pocket-sized video cameras too. (They were regular 200, on clearance at walmart for 40. Seriously.)

I am most excited about the cameras! I am hoping for lots of footage of our day! (Ulterior motives, you see!)

Anyway, it depends on your group, what they like, and what you want to spend. I only have 2 girls in my bridal party; one of whom is my little sister!

Have fun. This part is my favourite part so far!

#5 stefkva

stefkva
          • 188 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 09:00 PM

spoiled bridesmaids :) thanks for the ideas

#6 Jaclyn24

Jaclyn24
            • 33 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 07:09 AM

Hello Ladies
              I am getting married in Cancun Mexico in July. We are supplementing the bridal party one night each in Mexico as their gift. I took the idea from a thread I read about a year ago but can't find it!!! I wanted to write something cute... Maybe like a poem and put it in a frame( that they can use with a wedding picture after the wedding). I need some cute ideas about what to write to let them know we are getting them a night.. Any ideas??? Orrr has anyone else supplemented their bridal party's stay and told them in a different  cute way?
              Thanks

#7 babestaaa

babestaaa
              • 212 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 04:49 AM

I only have my sister as the bridal party and shes my MOH. We will have her own lil bag and along with goodies, we're getting her a spa treatment...she lovessss massages! Not so sure bout best man..its his brother and he'll have to figure that out lol

#8 katman

katman
                • 170 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 01:06 AM

I love the sunglasses idea, but worry that due to face shape/preference etc...paying top dollar for sun glasses could make you see your bridal party never wear them :( I really do love the idea though...maybe if the bridal party could help pick them out?  Otherwise...I do love the engraved jewellery box idea...or engraved bottle opener for guys?

#9 Chrysta

Chrysta
                  • 169 posts
                  • Wedding Date:January 10, 2015
                  • Wedding Location:NOW Sapphire - Cancun
                  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 19 June 2014 - 10:39 AM

Thanks for some great ideas ladies!

#10 jaspbri0317

jaspbri0317
                  • 79 posts
                  • Wedding Date:October 13, 2018
                  • Wedding Location:Curacao

Posted 20 November 2014 - 11:21 AM

I was recently a bridesmaid and we got purses from etsy. Never used it though. The bride also gave us bracelets to match our dresses, but again, after the wedding - never wore it again. 

The groomsmen got really nice sunglasses. And I'll be honest...I was jealous!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users