GatorGirl1

Chelsea's DIY Passport Template & Pics (Includes Boarding Pass & Luggage Tag)

Hey guys! After looking around at all the passport invitations online, I found these super cute invitations for sale on etsy by InvitingDesignStudio (http://www.etsy.com/shop/InvitingDesignStudio)...

InvitingDesignStudio.jpg

I LOVED these. But with a limited budget and a lot of things I still wanted to change, we decided to make our own and I'm SO happy with how they turned out. We saved a ton of money and almost all of our guests have already called to tell us how much they loved them... Here are the pictures of everything we sent out (Passport invitations- including the different colors we played with, luggage tag reply cards, boarding pass & magnet save the dates, passport sleeve, and even envelopes!)

IMG_7402.JPGPassport cover back.jpg

• Like 1

Here's the template!!! I moved everything out of photoshop and into word so everyone can use it. Make sure you print the 2nd page on the back of the 1st page and replace my pictures and words with your own!

Materials: We ordered all the paper and envelopes from paper and more in metallic pearlescent pearl white color and the pink azalea color! The inside pages of the passport are text weight and the outside cover of the passport is a heavier card stock. We printed it ourselves on our laser printer, we tried an ink jet printer first but the colors didn't come out bright enough. We downloaded a couple fonts from that Dafont.com website. If you would like the names just let me know and I'll look them up!

Binding passports: After experimenting with glue, staples, and ribbon we ended up ordering white staples online and using those to bind the passports. We didn't like the way the ribbon looked and the glue was a little messy. The staples definitely held it together the prettiest and we stapled it on the edge so you can't even see them.

Passport Template.doc

• Like 2

Since I'm new, my post with all the pictures is being held for moderation. If you can't wait that long, all my pictures are also on a previous thread that I started and in an album on my profile :)

IMG_7398.JPGIMG_7421.JPG

Save a Beach Chair Front                                           Save a Beach Chair Back

Reply Card Front.jpgReply Card Back.jpg

Bells Front                                                                    Bells Back

Luggage Tag Bells.jpgLuggage Tag Bells Back.jpg

Mad Lib Front                                                                     Mad Lib Back

Luggage Tag Mad Lib.jpgLuggage Tag Mad Lib Back.jpg

Reply Card Envelope.jpg

Dallas.jpg

EnvelopeBack.jpg

Boarding Pass.jpg

Save-the-Date Magnet.jpg

• Like 1