Photo

Any non traditional ideas for Groomsman gifts?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#11 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
  • 338 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 07:06 AM

I really like the idea of taking them on an excursion, rather than buying a gift. It will mean more to the groomsmen that you thought about spending a day just the guys & it'll be something they'll always remember.

#12 alyssaw

alyssaw
    • Huddler
    • 53 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 03:49 PM

We gave our groomsmen the ties they'd be wearing, argyle socks in our wedding colors, and a book about their favorite sports team (big sports fans!!)

#13 LTLFAITHY

LTLFAITHY
      • 180 posts

Posted 31 May 2012 - 06:07 PM

We've been talking about planning some type of outing for the guys to do the day before the wedding - definitely not a "traditional" groomsman gift, and one less thing to have to worry about transporting.................

~Now Sapphire Riviera Cancun~

54 Booked + The Bride & Groom!

#14 JennyBenz

JennyBenz
        • 338 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 07:11 AM

That's a great point! I'm starting to worry about how we're going to get everything down there in one piece

We've been talking about planning some type of outing for the guys to do the day before the wedding - definitely not a "traditional" groomsman gift, and one less thing to have to worry about transporting.................

#15 ibitian

ibitian
          • Banned
          • 9 posts

Posted 01 June 2012 - 09:41 AM

for giving perfect gift and make your special moments more awesome visit http://www.grandgowns.com/

#16 porkysgurl

porkysgurl
            • 8 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 08:24 AM

were making up travel bags for our bridal party.basically a oot bag.but were giving them out before we leave so we dont have to pack everything

down to jamaica.i found on orientaltrading.com insulated cooler bags for 6 packs of bottled beer/pop.thats what were giving our groomsmen.plus

u can get them personalized.then well fill them with all the goodies i pick up.plus im gona try to find cigars when we get to jamaica as a thank you

to the men for coming.

#17 scotty25

scotty25
              • Banned
              • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:36 AM

The art of a good groomsman gift can be difficult.  You want something that is going to present some wow factor, yet don't want it sitting in a box in the basement when it gets home.  Fun and practical is the right balance.  Personalization is often the way to go.  This site has always seemed to have some great ideas.

www.groovygroomsmengifts.com

#18 scotty25

scotty25
                • Banned
                • 2 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 11:39 AM

The art of a good groomsman gift could be a difficult one.  You want something that will present some wow factor yet not end up in a box in the basement the moment it gets home.  Personalization is often the way to go.  This site has always had some fun ideas.

www.groovygroomsmengifts.com

#19 blondi1029

blondi1029
                  • 152 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 01:41 PM

I like the idea of an excursion especially if the entire wedding party went! 

#20 JSLM

JSLM
                    • 170 posts

Posted 06 March 2013 - 05:15 PM

I totally love the idea of the excursion. Also have to say, I like the idea of getting the GM cameras. Thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users