HDC Photography

I did work with HDC in November and I have nothing negative to say.  I did not do a review, for whatever reason, but I would highly recommend them to any bride getting married in DR.  My photos turned out absolutely amazing, breath taking and stunning. 

Arnaud was indeed a pleasure to work with.  We were scheduled to leave the day after the wedding, and he made it his mission to make sure that the 5 prints I ordered made it to my aunt before she left the resort after the rest of the party.  As well as the prints - my CD of photos are completely filled with beautiful pictures, I'm glad he made the decision to pick A LOT of pictures, rather than me having to pine through them myself because I would not have been able to pick any of them (to be honest, I think we have all the pictures in our possession with printing rights)

I absolutely enjoyed working with the photographer on our special date!

Originally Posted by Junebride2012 View Post

My wedding is in June 2012 at ocean blue and sand. I just got in contact with HDC photography. Has anyone else worked with them or contact them.. Does anyone have any reviews? I will like have some feedback before I book them.

I booked HDC for my wedding this November.  I've heard so many positive things about Arnaud and the work that they do.  

Question for anyone that has used HDC before:  Do you suggest meeting with him prior to the wedding?  I'm going down for a site survey and was wondering if I should try to set something up with him.

Thank you for the review. I was a little worried about this. 

Originally Posted by anudrm View Post

I did work with HDC in November and I have nothing negative to say.  I did not do a review, for whatever reason, but I would highly recommend them to any bride getting married in DR.  My photos turned out absolutely amazing, breath taking and stunning. 

Arnaud was indeed a pleasure to work with.  We were scheduled to leave the day after the wedding, and he made it his mission to make sure that the 5 prints I ordered made it to my aunt before she left the resort after the rest of the party.  As well as the prints - my CD of photos are completely filled with beautiful pictures, I'm glad he made the decision to pick A LOT of pictures, rather than me having to pine through them myself because I would not have been able to pick any of them (to be honest, I think we have all the pictures in our possession with printing rights)

I absolutely enjoyed working with the photographer on our special date!

I probably would set up a  meeting. Its always important to express what you want on your wedding day. 

Originally Posted by micheleann View Post

I booked HDC for my wedding this November.  I've heard so many positive things about Arnaud and the work that they do.  

Question for anyone that has used HDC before:  Do you suggest meeting with him prior to the wedding?  I'm going down for a site survey and was wondering if I should try to set something up with him.

• 7 months later...

We hired HDC photography for our wedding at Dreams Punta Cana on August 10, 2012. Milan was our photographer and we have outgoing but amazing things to as about the company and photographer. They exceeded our expectations and if you are thinking about going with this company just do it because you won't regret it. We paid 1350 for the platinum package modified to our liking, plus the trash the dress plus package and a ton of photos. Their package prices we thought were great especially for the quality we received. We would have happily paid more for the photos we have. The company was very professional and had photos ready on a DVD within two days so I could bring them back with me. Then the 200 pages photo book arrived a couple weeks later, and our 450 prints were ready within a week. I couldn't believe how fast the service was. They were great. Milan the photographer was outstanding and myself, my husbands, friends and family couldn't have been happier with his service, photos, and patience. His photos were very creative and he made the photos hoots feel so natural and easy to do. We had a blast with him and the photos he took and the locations he brought us to we're phenomenal. He was great!!! I simply couldn't ask for anything more from wedding photos and have such a unique and beautiful set of photos to look back on. I wold recommended the company and Milan the photographer without hesitation. I have absolutely nothing negative to comment on and my husband and I are so happy we chose them to capture all moments from our special day. Thank you so much HDC Photography!! Rose & Anthony Perri

• Like 2